A trip to the movie

Fleur did not completely understand what it would be like to date a royal. She never thought about it if she was being honest. She was not an aristocrat- not at all. So now that she was facing a life with Harry or rather Prince Harry, suddenly the thoughts came in. Will I ever have time to actually date Harry or will it always be crazy. Then her gold digging aunt Lucy would appear in her life. 

Stress. 

Annoyance.

Fleur sighed. She is texting with Harry. They arranged to meet at a small shop owned by a local women named Maria, an older lady who has lived here for years and her husband Johnny. The shop was filled with random trinkets from Jewelry to Clothes. They would go there and hang out then walk to the local movie theatre.  It would be on Saturday, when she had the weekends off from her camp duties, where Lily would be taking over. 

Saturday

Harry was standing in the door way of Maria and Johnny, the shop where they were planning on meeting. Fleur arrived wearing a simple blue dress with black converse and blue lipstick. Her long straight brown hair was simply straight.

"Hey." 

"Hey, so want to go in." 

"I always go into look at this ring- don't worry about it. I just like how the diamonds are from Botswana-- yeah." Fleur said simply. Enjoying his presence rather than his talking. She enjoyed the times where they could simply be standing next to each other  and  just looking around. 

They went around the store and picked out clothes and playfully suggested outfits to each other with smiles on their faces. Fleur ended up in front of that ring:  the one with the diamonds from Botswana.  It was a pretty ring with a  big diamond in the center of it. Although he knew he was young, he thought that whoever got the ring would be extremely happy with it. Not that he was planning anything or thinking of marriage with Fleur, they both were in secondary school but that was the thought. 

Fleur thought along the same lines as Harry but more directly relating it to her. She hoped her future spouse would buy it. If it was still in the shop, which it had been for the past nine years. The ring itself was not something she thought was good omen, although enjoying ring, it was a product of a nasty divorce between it's ex owners. 

There names were Sophia and Ivan Petrov. Ivan was cheating on Sophia with.. Aunt Lucy.  That is why she has mixed emotions when it comes the ring but she likes it. 

While the couple looked at ring, Maria watched them knowingly. There are moments in time where you know something is going to happen. It may not be soon but something. When Maria watched Harry reach out innocently  for the hand of. Fleur, she decided that the ring would be kept, away from people who could buy it.  Kept just in case the couple would return. Maria had worked in this business for many years. There were very few times where  she would say 'that couple works.' 

She could say 'that couple works' about Fleur and Harry. 

"You are going to take the ring and keep it for them aren't you?" Johnny asked walking behind her. Even after all these years, Johnny still looked at Maria the way that Harry was looking at Fleur whenever he thought she would not catch him looking at her. 

Johnny observed Harry as he fidgeted shortly before Fleur arrived. How he twisted his hands and how Harry kept looking the direction of where Fleur would appear. He was acting very casual where she would appear. His red hair was messy. He was going to mention that his gran was hoping to meet the girl that he couldn't stop talking about. This wasn't going to be a 'normal' meeting between a girlfriend and gran: there would be rules, servants, and a time limit. 

But Harry thought that Fleur could handle it.  

"So, how is camp going?" 

"Oh, well after your visit, most of the girls that are there want to see you so they keep looking for you. Our site keeps crashing with request of when your next visit is going to be. Oh and my Aunt is coming to town and she wants to be involved  with any singular member of the royal family." 

After confronting this head on, the couple headed to Pirates of the  Caribbean.