Divorce is not fun

Francis and Fleur were having issues in their divorce. Although Fleur and Francis had left their martial home, Fleur wanted to sell it and split the profits (50/50), Francis was a little less. Then Fleur had gained primary custody  of Juliette which was a positive in her mind but Francis believed that Fleur was allowing her new boyfriend to live with Juliette and her which was bullshit. She was not. 

Plus, Francis had met and known of her new partner all their relationship. No, right now the Mayfair apartment belonged solely to her. 

So, Fleur reached out to her ex husband to get away from lawyers.  Fleur's mom was going to stay in with Juliette as they had a long conversation.

Francis sat in the bar drinking as his ex wife, who he noted with amusement still had people turning towards her.  His feeling towards hwer was respect, love, and trust. 

"Hey Fran."

"Hey Flee." 

Fleur sat down on her chair. 

"We should start talking. Would you explain why you don't want to sell the house?" 

"It is something that I wanted for a long time." 

"Ok, then buy me out." Fleur began. 

"I should have thought about it."

"We should talk to an real estate agent" Fleur added.

"Yes," Francis smiled.

"Tom" 

"Oh, we are dating but he is not moving in until we have been together for a couple of years." 

"Good."