The Proposal

Fleur and Francis were going on a trip to Cape Town with a bunch of friends at the same time as Harry as his friends. Well a mix of reasons, Lily was marrying Jimmy after years of being together. Cape Town was because Lily was from there and that is where they would live. 

Romeo and Juliet was off with critical success. It went for twelve weeks and now was on break.  As Fleur spent more time with Harry, the old flirtation that once subconsciously leaked into their talks still appeared. But Fleur was still seeing Francis and Harry was still seeing Chelsy.

Francis realized that Fleur and Harry  were spending an awfully long period of time together, alone, and had a private investigator. Francis was used to having girls that were obsessed with him not the other way around. He was getting reports about her.

Two  week before the wedding, Fleur and Francis flew to Johannesburg. They spent  two days in Johannesburg then drove 3 hours and 56 minuets to Bloemfontein. They drove another 6 hours to Port Elizabeth. They spent the next three and half days. Then they drove to Cape Town which was an 8 hour journey. 

The first night that they were in Cape Town. Francis got on his knee and proposed. Fleur said yes.