Reunited

Harry and Fleur bounced back as though a strike of lightening was striking between them. Fleur was still married to Francis and was pregnant, Harry was still seeing Chelsy. 

But the attraction was still there. Fleur looked at Harry and saw the young boy that banged into her all those years ago.  One of Francis' Investigators called John reacted by not saying anything. Francis has been in an assignation with Lady Rose Crawford since Fleur's pregnancy was announced.

Fleur knew about Francis' affair and regretted the marriage so she was trying to to decide what to do. She did not want to be in an marriage where she was unhappy and she was still interested in trying to work it out.

After hanging out for hours, Fleur was tired and annoyed. Francis had begun sending a barrage of text messages. Fleur was waiting for her car when she felt something dripping down her leg. She looked down and said "Damn it.. damn it all to hell.. a week fucking early... holy shit..." not realizing that Harry was just behind her.

"What's happening!." Harry exclaimed. 

"My water broke, my car's not here, and my husband is with his mistress..." 

"Holy shit."

"That's what I said.." 

"Get in." Harry said directing her into the car and Fleur got in to the car. Harry directed his driver "The nearest hotel." 

"Call Francis." 

A couple hours later, Harry was hiding from everyone but staying close by. His first love, the girl who was still special to him, was about two hundred feet giving birth to her child with her husband. He was there because she requested it.. Francis hated it but.. Fleur requested it. 

A couple hours later, Fleur was relieved to have her child out of her. Francis and her spent the first half an hour alone with the child and Francis was calling friends and family when Fleur asked a nurse to get Harry. 

"soo what's the name?" 

"Juliette Anne Elise" 

Fleur looked lovingly at her daughter and smiled at Harry. Harry smiled at the mother and child. 

"I have a question...." 

Fleur looked at Harry. "What.." 

"Would you be the god father." 

"Of Course."