Meeting with Gran Pt 2

After the text, Harry arrived. He looked at Fleur and smiled. He was nervous for her and for him. She was someone to him. They were trying to avoid everyone, the tourist and paps. As fleur and harry walked towards  Queen Elizabeth's rooms. 

It was going to be a quick meeting. She was busy  but wanted to eyeball the girl that Harry could not help but gush about. Elizabeth was excite to meet Fleur. She was giddy, excited, and honestly happy. You see, Elizabeth may not have been the best mother to her children Charles and Anne but she was a good grand mother to her grand kids. She loved William, who reminded her of her father Bertie, but Harry had a special place in his Gran's heart. Of all the grand kids, harry is most like Philip, Lilibet's Philip. 

Everything was set, fifteen minutes to meet Fleur, to eye her up and makesure she is good enough for her grandson. But, Elizabeth noted, if Harry was planning on introducing Fleur to her than there must be something.

"Prince Harry and Fleur have arrived, ma'am." said her personal assistant 

"They may come in." Elizabeth said.

Fleur wore a white button up shirt, light pink lips, mascara, brown eyeshadow, tan pants, and black sneakers and her hair was down. She lightly held Harry's hand. Fleur approached bowed and then shook the Queen's hand.  They discussed various things.

By the time Fleur and Harry left, Elizabeth thought two things; 1) Fleur and Harry  unwittingly met there match and 2) this will not be smooth.