REMAINING FRIENDS

A year has passed since Harry cheated on Fleur with Chelsy. Since then, Fleur has been talking to him a daily basis. They have also been hanging out. Fleur began  dating Francis who was an older man. Francis was an wealthy investment banker.  Fleur was meeting up with Harry, Lily, and Jimmy at Boujis.

Fleur was wearing a short red bodycon sleeveless dress with red lips and nude heels.  Harry knocked on his ex girlfriends' door which brought a bunch mixed emotions.  Fleur  approached the door and smiled at Harry.

"Hey." 

"Hey!" 

They hugged and then walked towards the car. At Boujis, They all hung out, drank, danced, and flirted. But they did not cross a line. 

The next day.

To: Harry, Lily, and Jimmy

Can we meet up I have something to tell you.

Fleur sat at starbucks and waited anxiously sat in the booth. All of her friends approached.  After a short conversation, Fleur got up enough courage.

"Francis has been assigned to the new york office. We are leaving for five years, and I got a job with a PR firm in New York." 

They all conrgratulated her and a week later, Francis and Fleur left.

Harry followed six months later for an official tour of America. Harry met up with Fleur for a short meeting.