Highgrove set

Fleur was invited to a party, two days after meeting Lilibet, by Harry. His set, the  sons and daughters of aristocracy where partying at Harry's dad's house, Highgrove. An excited thrill came over the house from the young  sons who both would invited good friends. 

Fleur was getting dressed in red shorts, a yellow flowy see through top, her brown hair in a high make up, red lips, black and white sneakers, no socks, and a small bag that is big enough to hold on to a phone and nothing else. She would be picked up by Harry about two hours before  anyone else (it is an hour and 35 minutes). 

A black range rover appeared in front of the home and Harry stepped out of the car, he was wearing a yellow t-shirt, jean shorts, black socks, and black shoes.  His red hair was not  styled and his smirk was permenatly on his face.

"Stop smirking...." 

Harry's smirk got even bigger after she says that. He hugged her and placed a kiss on her head. They then went into the car and started talking 

"Who will be there?" 

"Edward, John, Chelsy, Sophia, Felicity, Henry, and of course the two of us. WIll and Kate possibly." 

"Oh... there last names? "

"Cavendish, Churchill, Davis, Anstruther-Calthorpe-Gough, Bowes-Lyon, Van Stubenze" 

"Edward Cavendish, John Churchill, Chelsy Davis, Sophia Anstruther-Calthope-Gough, Felicity Bowes-Lyon, and Henry Van Stubenze?"

"Yup."

"All children of extreme wealth and/or titles." 

"Yeah..." 

"Oh." 

The Party was in full swing by the time Fleur and Harry arrived. All the guest had red cups of alchol and cigarettes where out. The music was blaring and the aristocratic façade faded as soon as they possibly could. Alchol had split and the stickness on the ground ended up all over the ground. 

People were going to rooms to hook up. Fleur was a little nervous. She was litterally thinking about her first time. She was a little nervous about how she was going to get him alone and what to say or to not say.