five years later

Fleur and Francis moved to New York. Francis begun working as an investment banker and Fleur was working as ballet dancer, model, and actress. She worked on Swan Lake and the Nutcracker. She was Elphaba in Wicked, Ms. Honey in Matilda, and Anastasia in Anastasia. They moved into a home in Tribeca. 

Meanwhile, Harry kept dating Chelsy Davy and went to train for the Royal Army. He graduated from Sandhurst and went on tours of Afghan and Iran. He also began his charity working for the destruction of Landmines in Africa much like his mother. 

Present Day

Fleur received an offer to move back to England and work in the West End of London. She would be working as Juliet in well everyone knows. There were heated debates between Francis and her. But Fleur was excited to go back. Francis also go another job. 

So they moved back.

It was a couple of weeks of rehearsing when Fleur's director, Julie Smith, came in. 

"We are having an Royal Visitor." 

Everyone stopped and looked at Julie. They waited impatiently.

"Prince Harry is coming." 

Oh. Fleur sighed. Sure they were friendly but.. she missed him. They were going so well. But she focused on it.

The night of.

Harry arrived with his friend Skippy to Romeo and Juliet in the West Side. The only reason he agreed was to see Fleur. To see how she grew up. 

They were seated in the Royal Box. He watched the play with disinterest until Fleur showed up. She looked good. They waited until the end. Harry walked back stage shook hands with everyone and talked with fleur. They took some pictures  and went home to their separate houses.