Chapter Catorce

My music taste is everywhere. I APOLGIZE for it!!

SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES

Next time I take FOREVER to upload I'll let someone smack me for it!

LIKE IM BEING DEADASS SERIOUS!!!

 Third Person POV 

 All you could hear were the muffled crying of the three boys tied up and gagged.  They had no idea where they were and who would do this to them. 

The sound of a door being open was heard, along with heavy footsteps approaching them. The footsteps stopped right in front of the boys. Their eyes were uncovered and upon them stood six buff guys in black suits. In the center was a lady who looked to be no older than forty. 

Jin and Jimin had no idea who this lady was, although Jungkook did. "Mom?" 

Jungkook was surprised that his mom would be the one to kidnap him and his friends. "How have you been my dear son?" Jungkook's mom asked in an uninterested tone. He was shocked. How can his own mother do this to them. 

"How? Why would you do this to us? What did we do to you? Jungkook's never been so confused in his life.  His mom only stood there with a sneer on her face as she looked at them in disgust. 

"Well, my dear son, you have stolen something from me or, should I say, from my beautiful daughter."

TAEHYUNG'S  POV 

It's been a few hours since I last seen Jungkook. I already miss him and his bunny smile. He hasn't sent me any messages in a bit so I found that a bit odd. 

As I was walking towards my car I felt someone behind me. I turned around only to find the girl who almost cost me my relationship with my baby.  (If you guy's don't remember on who this is she is the one who kissed Tae in the parking lot)

"What do you want?" I was already irritated since Jungkook wasn't answering my messages and she's just making this worse. "Well since that boy is out of the picture I was wondering if you would like to come over my house?" 

That caught my interest.  Who was out of the picture. "What do you mean by that?" 

She ignored my question like if it was nothing. "Never mind don't pay attention on what I just said." I started walking away again and like always she started to follow me. 

"Has your father talked to you?" I turned to look at her. She knows my dad? 

"Talk to me about what?" She suddenly had a huge smile on her face. 

"Of our marriage." 

THIRD PERSON POV

Jungkook was confused at what she said. He had a sister that he didn't know.  Why did his mother keep this secret from him? "What are you talking about?" He asked her. 

"Well, my dear son, you have a younger sister; she's going to marry someone who will help me gain more money. I won't have to be poor like your father and you again. Jimin spoke up "Who's your daughter?" (I DON'T THINK I GAVE HER A NAME!)

"She's the most gorgeous person that goes to the school; her name is Irene."

Jungkook's eyes widen when her heard the name. He realized it was the girl who was kissing Taehyung in the parking lot. He didn't know what to say.

"She's going to marry a hot young guy who goes by V. I'm telling you if my own daughter wasn't interested in him, I would have gotten in his pants a long time ago." Jungkook's mom had no shame in saying that. 

Jungkook was having a mental breakdown listening to her speak. He just heard his own mom saying that he would sleep with her boyfriend and now that his sister is going to marry him.

What was going on? Jimin and Jin had no idea what to say. They were as shocked as he was.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

"What the hell do you mean of our marriage?" I was furious and confused as to what this little bitch was saying. 

I'm not marrying anyone anytime soon. She must be on something. 

"I don't know what you're talking about so, move outta the way so I could look for my boyfriend." She was making my mood even worse. 

"Oh yes, you are going to marry me you, have no choice in this. If I were you, I would forget about the little bunny boy since you won't be talking to him again if you know what is going to be good for you and him." 

I got even madder by her words. Who does she think she is. I'm not going to stop being with Jungkook she could go fuck off. Why are people so annoying. 

IT'S NOT AS LONG AS I WANTED IT TO BE. I'M SO SORRY!!!!!

I WILL TRY TO UPDATE MUCH FASTER THIS TIME! 

I FUCKEN PURPLE ALL OF YOU GUYS!!!!!!

WHEN I WRITE IN CAPS I FEEL LIKE I'M YELLING AT YOU GUYS. I SWEAR I'M NOT.

💜

💜

💜

💜

💜

SEE YOU IN THE NEXT UPDATE!