Chapter Ocho

Third Person POV

Taehyung and Jungkook have finished eating their food and now they were about to have dessert. Taehyung has ordered them chocoflan for both him and Jungkook.

When Violet came back with their dessert Jungkook couldn't help but just stare at the piece of cake. He's never tasted one before and he's already in love with the piece of food.

The male across from him chuckled at his actions. That caught Jungkook's attention and looked down at his lap with pink coating his cheeks.

He was to busy playing with his fingers to noticed the piece of cake on the spoon in front of his face.

"Kookie look up." Jungkook did as he was told. He expected to see Tae's face but all he saw was the piece of chocoflan. You see when it comes to food Jungkook would loose interest in everything and everyone. That's why he did what any normal person would do hr quickly ate it without any care in the world.

They finally finished the cake and they were going to head out. Taehyung told Jungkook that he was going to the restroom and that he should wait at the table instead of going to the car by himself. Once he did his business he saw the same guy from before talking to his Jungkook.
He made his way to them "Is there something you want?" He asked while trying to not loose control. "I wasn't talking to you I was talking to this bunny." The guy told him with a stupid smirk on his face. "Ok and I didn't ask who you were talking to I obviously fucken asked you why the fuck are you talking to my baby?"

Just as the guy was about to respond Jungkook got up and pulled him outside even though it was kinda hard to do so.

They made it the car and you could feel the tension in the car. They got into the car and Tae didn't say a word to Jungkook. "Tae" Jungkook called to him but he didn't answer. Jungkook went to grab Tae's hand but he put it on the steering wheel. He turned away looking outside the window feeling bad about making Tae mad.

Taehyung finally pulled up to Jungkook's house and waited for the younger to get out. "Could you please get out? I'm trying to leave." Tears start to appear in Jungkook's eyes but Taehyung just ignores it. "Tae please listen to me he just came up to me!" he stayed silent. Jungkook gave up and got out the car with teary eyes. That made Taehyung feel guilty but he didn't say anything. Once Jungkook made it to the front door he pulled off and went home.

Jungkook went straight towards his room trying his best not to cry. He got changed into a oversized red hoodie and his undies. He put his phone on silent and went to sleep with tears in his eyes.

TIME SKIP

It was finally morning and it was time to get up and get ready for school. Jungkook didn't feel like going but he had to unless he wanted to get in trouble by his father.

He got up and went straight towards the bathroom. Jungkook looked at his reflection and he looked horrible. His eyes were red and puffy, his hair was like a birds nest, and he must've slept on the wrong side of the bed because he's entire body was sore.

After he got done getting ready which consisted of his morning shower he decided to wear comfy clothes to school. He was wearing white air forces, black sweatpants, and a navy blue oversized hoodie.

He got his phone and airpods and left to school. Jungkook decided to play Lovely by Billie Eilish and Khalid.

He checked his phone and had messages from Jimin, Taehyung, and his dad. Jungkook sighed and started walking to school faster. When he got there he went directly towards his classroom and put his head down.

About 10min later the bell rang and students started to fill up the empty seats. Jimin was the last one to get there. Jungkook seen the hickey on his neck but didn't feel like interviewing his friend.

"Hey is your phone off or are you ignoring me?" Jimin said sounding sad. "Sorry Jimin I'm not ignoring you I just woke up in bad mood."

As Jimin was about to respond the classroom door was banged open and in stepped a furious looking Taehyung.

He went towards Jungkook's desk and grabbed the younger and threw him over his shoulders like a stack of potatoes. The teacher was about to protest when Taehyung threw $100 dollar bill at him.

They went towards the boys bathroom and Taehyung had sat Jungkook onto the counter.

"Tell me why the fuck your ignoring me for! I've been calling you all night and all morning." Jungkook just looked away and didn't respond to him.

Taehyung didn't like what he did and so he gripped hid chin harshly and kissed him.

Jungkook was trying really hard to not give in but he just couldn't resist. As he was about to respond Taehyung pulled away and repeated the same question from a few moments ago.

"Umm the reason I didn't respond was because umm I umm dro- no I lost it in my room yeah I lost it in my room.

SLAP!

"Ow why did you hit me?" "I didn't hit you." Jungkook gasped of course he hit him his bum doesn't sting for nothing. "Now tell me the real reason why you ignored me for?" Jungkook sighed annoyed "I already told you I dropped it in the toilet!" Taehyung smirked and Jungkook had no idea why until he seen Taehyung raise his hand and came down on his bum once again.

SLAP!

"Why do you keep on hitting me!!" "I'm not hitting you." At this point Taehyung was trying to contain his laughter. "Yes you are why are you lying to me?" BINGO "I could ask you the same thing."
💜
💜
💜
💜
💜
Hey my smol babies this is a short chapter but I apologize. I have an 8 page essay do in a week and I burly have 5.

Anyways again I'm so very sorry and I promise the next update is going to be better and longer and hopefully not boring like this one.

I PURPLE YOU!! 💜💜💜💜

See you in the next update.