Chapter Nueve

Third Person POV

After Taehyung got the truth out of Jungkook he made him return to class while his bum was still hurting. Taehyung didn't return to class though he went straight to the Apple store and bought Jungkook and him a new phone. He got the IPhone 11 in the color purple for Jungkook and black for himself.

By the time he made it back to school it was almost time lunch. The security guard had seen him leaving and coming but he didn't tell him anything. He waited outside of Jungkook's classroom waiting for the teacher to let his baby out.

Once Jungkook got out he was looking down and wasn't paying attention. Taehyung wrapped his arms over Jungkook's small waist startling the poor boy. "Hey guess what I got you?" Taehyung said with a little excitement in his voice. "Hmm I don't know maybe it's food, is it food?" "No baby it isn't food it's a new phone so now you don't have any excuses to not answer my phone calls." Jungkook gasped. "Now why would you do that? I already have a phone you didn't have to waste your money."

Taehyung didn't say anything. He took Jungkook by the hand and went towards the cafeteria "Are you hungry?" He asked ignoring the question that was previously asked. "No I'm fine thank you. Now answer my question you didn't have to waste money on me. I feel guilty when people do that." Taehyung couldn't help but chuckle when he saw that his baby was now pouting.

"Baby don't worry about it that's pocket money for me. Anyways let's go get some food into that tummy of yours." Jungkook was about to respond but he knew he wouldn't win because of how stubborn Taehyung could be.

They made there way into the cafeteria and waited in the lunch line. Honestly the food wasn't good but it wasn't terrible. They both sat in the back ignoring all the stares from their peers and their friends. Taehyung was feeding Jungkook little by little enjoying their time together. The entire time was spent by small talk and eating. They were both enjoying their time together.

The bell finally rang and both males were disappointed that their time together was over. Taehyung walked Jungkook to his class and gave him a quick peck on the cheek and muttered a small 'goodbye'. Taehyung walked himself to his class and immediately put his head down ignoring everyone around him.

He felt a tap on his shoulder but he shrugged it off. He felt it again and with an irritated sigh he picked his head up and stared at the idiot who dared wake him up. "What the fuck do you want? Taehyung replied in a cold voice. The person who woke him up flinched a little but still decided to talk to him. "Umm hey man I was just wondering if I could ask you a question?" Taehyung didn't reply and just gave the poor guy a dull look. "Are you umm maybe dating Jungkook?" At the mention of his baby he immediately perked up.

"What about him? Hurry up and tell me why the hell do you want to know if we are dating or not!" You could see the guy visibly gulp and everybody in the classroom including the teacher are waiting for his answer. "A friend of mine wanted to know because he has a crush on Jungkook and is planning on asking him out."
💜
💜
💜
💜
💜
Hey my smol babies this is a very very short chapter but I PROMISE to make it much longer in the next update!!

I know I have not updated in a long time but I have so much on my plate. My classes are literally ruining me but I promise I'm going to do better on this story.

Also comment if you like this story.

Anyways I 💜 You!!