Chapter Siete

Sorry for any mistakes!

Jungkook's POV

Before the incident

It was finally 2:04 which means I only have one more period to go. Sixth period was my favorite because it was Sociology.

I really only have about three friends in that class but we really didn't talk because we were all separated around the classroom. I hated where I was sat because I was sat right in front of her desk. So, for me that meant I couldn't use my phone because then I'll get caught and she'll give my phone to the security guard.

"Aheem" I looked up to see Mrs. Ramirez looking at me. "Why aren't you getting your laptop? Your the only one who doesn't have it." She said while giving me a stern look.

"Oh sorry ma'am I just wasn't paying attention when you were talking."  When I said that I just got up and went to get my computer and all I heard from her was a sigh as I walked away.

After, finishing my analysis there was a few minutes left before the class ended.

BBBBBRRRRRIIIIINNNNNNGGGGG!!!!!!

As I made my way towards the parking lot after saying good by to my friends. I seen a sight that broke my heart.

I actually thought he liked me but, I guess I was wrong. He thought that this was all a game I was going to trust him and I even let him touch me like no one ever has.

I guess V heard me because he soon pushed the girl away. He had a guilty look on his face.

"Baby it's not what it looks like she just came up to me and kissed me I swear on anything!"

I didn't say anything and just walked away. As I was leaving he grabbed my arm and put his chest against my back and his arms around my waist.

"Baby please you have to believe me! You think I would go around kissing bitches when I have you the most gorgeous, sweet, and beautiful person right in front of my eyes?"

I didn't know what to say I was stunned by his words. I thought about it and decided to believe him.

I walked back to where the girl who was kissing MY TAE and went up to her.

When she saw me coming she smirked and puffed her chest out like she was proud of being a man stealing hoe.

"Aww did TaeTae leave you?" When those words came out of her mouth I never cringed so hard in my life.

As I was about to speak I heard Taehyung instead "Now why would you think I would leave him hmm...?"

"Umm because you came to your senses and you actually want me instead of this freak." The bitch muttered trying to sound stupid sexy.

Before Taehyung could speak up and try to defend me I beat him to it "Ok first of all bitch watch your mouth when your talking about me because I don't take that shit nicely. Second of all clown ass bitch he said that he don't want you and last but not least leave before I loose  my tempo and end up biting the shit outta you!!"

I turned back around to see Tae starring at me with a look in his eyes. As I was going to say something to him I was  caught off guard when suddenly I was thrown over his shoulder and he walked towards his car.

Third Person POV

Taehyung opened the door from his car and put Jungkook in gently. Then he reached over to get the seat belt and put it on his baby.

When Taehyung looked up he was me with Jungkook's soft doe eyes and his pink chubby cheeks.

Taehyung was awestruck by his beauty that he couldn't resist and stole a kiss from Jungkook. All Jungkook could do was gasp and looked down at his fingers feeling shy.