Chapter Uno

Jungkook's  POV

I woke up to my alarm on my phone.  The song that started playing was "Gogo BeBe" by MAMAMOO.  It took me about 5min to get out of bed and go into the bathroom across the hall.

I live with my dad.  My mom left my father when I was around 3.  My house is a one story with 3 rooms and 2 bathrooms. Obviously my dad has one in his room.  He's works as a history teacher at our local college. 

Anyway I made my way into the bathroom to take a shower.  Before, I did that I had to put a timer of 25min if not I swear I could last hours in the shower. 

After,  I took my shower I brushed my teeth and cleansed my face.  I made my way out with just a fluffy black towel wrapped around my waist.

Today I decided to wear a white shirt with a baby blue long sleeve, light pair of jeans,  and my white vans.  I put on a little bit of foundation to cover up some of my blemishes. 

Jungkook's outfit

Jungkook's outfit

I checked myself in the mirror to make sure my face doesn't look cakey like some people I know. Anyway I made my way into the kitchen. I checked the time and it was already 7:30am. I had 10 minutes before I had to leave so,  I got a Pop Tart and headed out.

The place we call HELL was only 15min away from my house. Once I got into BigHit  High I heard all kinds of voices and honestly they all got on my nerves. I went towards locker and got my math book for 1st period.

I felt somebody behind me so, I turned around and saw one of my best friends Jimin. Him and I been friends since middle school.

Once Jimin seen I turned around he said "Hey bunny your lookin good today".  I gave him a look " Ok what is it that you want?" He gave me a nervous look and said " IwantyoutogetmeYoongi'snumber" he said so fast that I couldn't understand. 

"Say it slower this time please?" I said. "I want you to get me Yoongi's number please" he said while giving me his puppy eyes.

I felt like slapping the hell outta him!!

Hey smol babies THANK YOU for reading my first book.

I'll try my best at it and hope not to disappointment you!

See you in the next UPDATE!!

I PURPLE YOU!!💜💜💜