Chapter Dos

My favorite song at the moment!!

Jungkook's Pov

I stared at him like if he was crazy!! I wasn't going to just go up to Min Yoongi and ask for his number. He was the star basketball player of the school.

"Why don't you go up to him and just tell him yourself" I said. "I'm to shy to do it myself" Jimin said.

I gave him a dull look "That's your problem not mine" and I walked away to my 1st period. 

Once I walked off I heard Jimin huff and started jogging to catch up to me. He jumped on my back like if he wasn't taller and heavier than me!!

That caught the eyes of some people in the hall but we choose to ignore it. I tried shaking him off but I couldn't he had a death grip on me.

We FINALLY reached our classroom after all the struggling Jimin made me go through. I catched my breath before I went into Mr. Garcia's room.

I heard Jimin giggling behind me "Shut the hell up" I told him.  He started laughing harder like if it was the funniest thing in the world.

I went into the classroom towards my seat which was in the front row. Jimin was in the back towards the window.

Time skip to Lunch

It was already 12:13 which was time for lunch. Our lunches are split in half there is 1st lunch and 2nd lunch. We were in 2nd lunch.

Jimin and me met up with Jin while walking towards the cafeteria.

I got a spicy chicken sandwich with salad on the side and both Jin and Jimin got a burrito with fruit for the side. For our drinks a water bottle because the milk is hella nasty.

We went towards our table which was at the end of the cafeteria. We were talking about what movie we were going to watch on the weekend. Was it going to be Aladdin or Toy Story 4?

All of sudden we hear girls and guys screaming. We all gave eachother a look and already know who they're screaming for.

They are the four most popular boys in our school. Their names are Jhope, Rm, Suga,  and last but not least V.

I ignored them but I couldn't say the sane for Jin and Jimin.

Jin and Jimin were eating Rm and Suga with their eyes.  The four of them walked to the table across from us and I'm not gonna lie they looked like models on the runway.

Finally, lunch was over but I felt like someone was staring at me and it made me self conscious.

Time skip to after school because I'm a lazy bitch!! 🤷‍♀️

My dad couldn't pick me up today so I had to walk home. I got the same feeling again like if I was being watched.

I turned around back towards the school parking lot and saw no one else but V aka the bad boy of the school looking at me with an intense look.

Thank you my Smol babies for reading my book.

Here's the second chapter hoped you enjoy it. 

Also I think this book is going to be pure fluff!! 💜💜💜