Chapter Quatro

Jungkook's POV

It was finally 10 in the night. Jimin left a while ago after we finished watching a few episodes of Supernatural and finished eating our pizza.

My dad got back a few minutes ago. When he got back he had a huge smile on his face and I wondered why?

I made my way into my room to get my towel before I went into the bathroom to take a much needed shower.

Twenty minutes later and I'm out and I feel much more relaxed and better. I did my normal routine which was brushing my teeth and washing my face.

By the time I went to bed it was already pass 11. I set my alarm for 6:30 am and went to sleep.

The next morning
7:36 A.M.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

I groaned as I rolled over to try to find my phone and turn off my alarm.

I opened one of my eyes to check the time next thing you know I'm out the door with crazy bed hair and a apple in my mouth.

By the time I got to school the security guard had locked the gate so I had to go through the office.

Once I got my tardy slip from the bitch from the office I made my way to my 1st period. I took my sweet ass time going to class but then decided to go to the restroom to fix my appearance.

I opened the door to the restroom and went inside to go and take myself a look in the mirror. After I looked up to take a look at myself I gasped and not because of how terrible I looked but because of the person who was looking at me from behind.

I tried to ignore the other person keyword  tried!! He was burning holes through the back of my head.

I felt a presence behind me just as I was about to turn to walk away I felt him grip my small waist with his large veiny hands.

(I may have a hand kink!!)😉

Anyways that isn't important. What is important is why the hell is V holding my waist.

I tried to walk away but the only made him to grip tighter which had me let out a low whimper.

I was praying that he didn't hear me but boy god wasn't on my side. He never was!

"That was so hot baby" he said with his husky and deep voice that would make anyone drop to their knees.

"Please let me go I need to go to class" I said in a low whisper afraid to speak louder to him.

"Now why would I do that I'm really starting to enjoy this position" V said with a teasing voice and burying his face into my neck.

I'm not gonna lie it did feel really nice but that still doesn't give him the right to hold onto me like that.

Also, I look like shit why the fuck did this have to happen today and not when I look decent.

I felt him pull away and strangely  I missed his warmth that his tone body was giving off. Just as he was about to leave I felt him slap then grip my ass.

I yelped and slapped his hand away before he got a little carried away and would want to try something else.

"See you around baby" he said with a smirk and walked away not before winking at me.

I felt my self blush at that.

By the time I got to class it was half ways over. So, I really didn't pay attention to my teacher because I was already passing that class with an A.

The bell finally rung so, I packed away all my materials which was really just a pencil.

I was going to meet Jimin and Jin at my locker so we could go to our next period.

On my way to my locker I bumped into the person I least wanted to see today.

It was V.

"Watch were your going baby we don't want you getting hurt now do we?" he said in an amused tone.

Just as I was about to answer him I noticed how silent the hall has gotten.

I didn't know why until I realized the reason. I was talking to V the bad boy and also the fact that he has a grip on my ass.

So, I did what any person in this situation would do. RUN!
🖤
🖤
🖤
🖤
Hey my Smol babies thank you for reading and supporting my first book.

I will try my best and see you in the next update!!

I purple you!! 💜💜💜💜