Chapter Seis

Third Person POV

Once Jungkook woke up he was starring at Taehyung. He then also realized that he was sitting on his lap inside a car.

"How was your nap baby?" Taehyung said with a look in his eyes.

It took Jungkook awhile to respond because he still was trying to process how he was in the restroom and now he was in a car.

He was taken out of thought when he felt the same sensation of something on his neck.

He looked back down to see Taehyung making hickeys. Jungkook yelped and got Taehyung's head with his two small hands trying to prevent him from creating anymore.

"What are you doing you pervert?" Jungkook said.  "What do you think I'm doing baby I'm just marking what's mine." Taehyung said sounding possessive.

Jungkook doe eyes widen more with blush coating his chubby cheeks.

Taehyung took the opportunity that he wasn't paying any attention and connected his lips to Jungkook smaller lips.

Jungkook's POV

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's kissing me! This fucked just stole my first kiss.

Right when I was about to push him away he grabbed the back of my neck to keep our lips connected.

I'm not gonna lie but his lips felt amazing they were full and so soft.

I finally decided to give in even though I really didn't put much of a fight. 

Third Person POV

Jungkook wrapped his arms around Taehyung's neck. Taehyung released his arms from Jungkook's neck and went towards his bum.

He gripped both of his round globes earning a gasp from Jungkook. He took the opportunity and snuck his tongue in.

Taehyung was enjoying tasting his baby but hearing Jungkook moan was going to make him loose control.

They finally released each other when their lungs started burning from the lack of oxygen.

Jungkook rested his forehead against Taehyung and smiled sweetly at him with his doe bambi eyes sparkling.

"That was my first kiss and make out session." Jungkook said while still looking at Taehyung.

"Well guess what baby I'm going to be your first and your last! No one and I mean no one is going to kiss this sweet lips of yours because you're MINE!!"  He said in a dominating voice.

Jungkook stayed silent wondering if he was just playing a joke on him.

"Are you joking or are you serious?" Jungkook uttered nervous at what his answer might be.

"Baby of course I'm serious when I'm with you my day becomes better. You make me happy everytime I see you laughing or enjoying yourself.  I really fucken like you Jeon Jungkook!"

After what seemed forever Jungkook finally said "Aren't you straight?"

"No I'm not straight, bi, gay, etc... I'm jungkook sexual which means I'm only attracted to you my precious baby bunny."

"Jungkook baby will you do me the honors of going on a date with me?"

"Hmm let me think." "Yes of course I'll go on a date with you." Jungkook said feeling so happy inside.

Taehyung once again wrapped his arms around the youngers smaller waist and Jungkook hid his face in the crook of Tae's neck and both of them feeling content.