Chapter Cinco

Jungkook's POV

I was panting and grasping for air by the time I got away from that embarrassing scene.

I get that V was trying to stop me from falling but was it really necessary to grab on onto my ass.

Right now I'm currently in the restroom with my legs up so nobody would know I am here.

Why the hell would V do that. It doesn't make sense I thought he was straight.

But then again that doesn't mean anything. He could be a "straight guy" that enjoys grabbing men's butt.

I was taken outta my thoughts when the restroom door was swung open.

All I heard were the restroom doors banging open.

I was holding my breath in hoping that the one person would just give up and leave.

My eyes widen when I seen all white Nike Air forces in front of the stall I was in.

There was silence for about 30 seconds and then the person spoke up.

"Open the door right now Jungkook!"said V.

Why is it him again for fuck sakes does he not have nothing better to do than to follow me around.

I stayed quiet hoping he will just walk away but when is hope ever on my side? NEVER!!

"So help me Jungkook if you don't open this door I'm going to knock this door down." V said in an angry voice.

Third Person Pov

The door opened slowly and Jungkook hesitantly walked out.

He was looking down because he was afraid to look up at V.

Jungkook finally decided to look up at V and his breath hitched when he saw how close they both were standing.

V wasn't thinking when he grabbed Jungkook by the shoulders to lift him up.

Jungkook squealed as he wrapped his legs around Taehyung waist and blushed when he felt Taehyung hands yet again on his ass.

"Now why did you runaway from me hmm baby?" Taehyung said in his husky voice.

Jungkook just stared at him with his Bambi doe eyes and flushed cheeks.

"Everyone was staring at me and I didn't like it." Kookie said in a low whisper.

Taehyung starred at him with a look of fondness and amusement.

They were so caught up with eachother that they didn't notice the two people who walked in.

Someone cleared their throat and that made both of them snap their neck towards the sound.

Jungkook gasped as he saw who it was and started wiggling in Taehyungs hold to put him down.

Taehyung just ignored him and gripped him tighter and looked boredly at the other guys.

Jungkook knew Taehyung wasn't going to let him give up so he just gave up.

While, Taehyung was staring at the two people he felt Jungkook lay his head on his shoulder and snuggled against his neck.

Taehyung gave him a small kiss on his forehead and finally turned to speak up.

"So are you two just going to stand there like dumbasses?" he said to Rm and Jin.

They were looking at them like if they were from another planet.

So, Taehyung got annoyed and left while still carrying a now sleeping Jungkook.

Once he stepped out the restroom the students who were in the halls all turned to look at the bad boy carrying a small sleeping bunny.

Taehyung made his way to his matte black  Lamborghini  and went into the passenger seat to lay down with his bunny.

He thought he was straight but this bunny in his arms is making him think otherwise.

Taehyung was finally laying down with Jungkook on top. He was just staring at him like he was the most precious, fragile, amazing, unique, beautiful, and ethereal person in the wor-   universe.

Taehyung has a new mission and this one is to make his bunny boy Jungkook his one and only. 

No one can have him expect Taehyung. He thought of someone else touching what was his and it made his blood boil to the core. No one and he means no one was going to stand between him and Jungkook.

Jungkook was his forever no one was going to get in between them to even if that mean he has to kill the other person.

Taehyung was so angry at the point were he had his face in between Jungkooks neck and was sucking a hickey to prove his point. 

Jungkook started to squirm when he felt something sucking on his neck. When he woke up he found Taehyung looking at him with lust and anger in his eyes.
🖤
🖤
🖤
🖤
Hey Smol babies thank you for reading my first book.

See you in the next update!!

I purple you!💜💜