Chapter Trece

Sorry for any mistakes!

THIRD PERSON POV

The shouting only got louder as Jimin and Jungkook approached the door. They could hear a scream that sounded a lot like Jin. Jungkook got near the window and took a peek inside; what he saw was horrible. Jimin could see the horror on Jungkook's face.

"Hey what's wrong? Why is your face like that?" Jimin asked as he was curious to know why his friend was looking like that.

Instead of saying anything, Jungkook pushed Jimin towards the window where you could see Jin bleeding on the floor. Next to Jin, you could see what looks like a guy holding a belt about to strike him again.

Without wasting any time Jungkook tried to burst through the door but he wasn't strong enough. Jimin and he tried it together and they both could burst the door open. The people inside the house got surprised by the sudden intrusion.

"Who the hell are you?" The guy who looked about fifty asked them. Jin on the other hand was surprised to see his two best friends looking at him with pure horror in their eyes.

"We're his best friends! What the hell do you think you're doing to him you asshole! Jungkook was angry at himself at the fact that he didn't know his friend was getting abused.

"What I'm doing to him is none of your concern now get out before I call the police on you guys for breaking into my home." Jimin and Jungkook weren't scared that he would call the cops.

"Go ahead call them but how are you going to explain the fact that you were beating Jin?" Jimin asked the man.

"Guys please leave I got this." Jin tried to say but the guys weren't having it. "No, I'm not leaving without you Jin come on you could come and stay with me and leave this son of a bitch!" Jungkook was furious when Jin said to leave.

He was not going to leave him alone with a guy who might end up killing him.

The man was not happy what's so ever. He wanted those two pests to leave so he could continue on what he was doing. Jungkook had enough and went towards Jin got his arm and tried to pull him up.

That only angered the man even more and he was going to raise the belt and hit Jungkook. Jimin was faster and jumped on his back. He was caught off guard but let out a scream when he felt he was bitten in the ear. Jungkook and Jin heard the guy scream and looked to see Jimin was biting his ear with a satisfied grin. Jungkook took the opportunity to pull Jin outside.

Once they were outside Jimin came running out to but the guy was following him right after. They didn't waste any time and took off running not looking back once. After a few minutes have passed by and they were still running wanting to be as far away as possible. The three boys stopped by a little store that was in the corner. They decided to take a break and catch their breaths.

"You guys know you didn't have to do this right?" Jin felt really bad for putting his friends in danger. "Jin you are our best friend we would do anything for you" Jimin explained.

"Yes, Jimin is right by the way Jin who was that guy?" Jungkook and Jimin were both curious about who the man was and why he was beating Jin like he wanted to kill him. "That man was my father." Jimin and Jungkook couldn't believe a parent would do that to their own child.

"Jin you know you could've told us right?" Jungkook felt really bad about this situation. "Why was he beating you?" Jimin was still curious about it.

"He found out that I was gay and dating someone. He didn't like that and believed that liking the same sex would make less of a man." Jin was ashamed to tell them that his own father wasn't going to support him.

The guys didn't know what to say but they know for a fact that they aren't going to let Jin go back to the house. They would rather have him live with one of them than putting his life in danger. "Jin you could move in with me I'm sure my dad won't mind. You could share a room with me or stay in the guest bedroom."

Jin was surprised that his friend would offer something like that. "Oh no Jungkook that's too much I can't accept it. I could probably get a part-time job and save up for a place later on." Jungkook shook his head. "No, you are staying with me. It would be better and you would have Jimin and me with you along the way."

Jin had no choice but to accept this generous offer his best friend was giving him. Once they finally relaxed for a bit they decided to walk around before they got an uber back to Jungkook's house. A few minutes have passed by and they thought it was enough.

Jungkook then requested an Uber and the driver's name was Hyunjin. The uber came about ten minutes later. They finally got to Jungkook's house and it was empty since his father was away at work.

The three best friends were headed inside before everything went black.

Hey, my smol babies THANK YOU for reading!!

I KNOW IT TOOK ME SUCH A LONG TIME TO WRITE THIS CHAPTER. I'LL TRY BETTER NEXT TIME.

💜

💜

💜

💜

💜

I PURPLE YOU!!!

See you in the next update!