Chapter 17 Wither's stress and Bodil's training

Brine's POV

        'Ugh. What's with this headache?' I thought making it worst 'Wow thinking hurts.' I thought again and held my hand on my head. "You ok Brine?" Endy asked "Y-yeah." I stuttered. "You sure? You never stutter." He replied "I'm fine Endy don't worry." I replied happily not stuttering this time. "Ok whatever you say. I'm going to train the newbies train and fly." He replied and ran off to the training area."HOW MANY MORE TIMES DO I HAVE TO FREAKING PRICK YOU?!" Someone shouted. I walked to the room I heard it from.I poked my head through the door and saw Wither keep poking 666 with the small sword we use to get blood easily and a bottle in his hand with dark maroon colored blood with another one on the table full of dark sparkly black blood. The bottle in his hand was not even an 1/8 full. "What's going on here?" I asked "Just trying to get some murder blood but I have to prick him so many times! Its annoying." Wither replied in a grumpy mood "I have to start the potions sometime soon. Not waste my time getting blood." I heard him mumble a bit loudly.

666's POV

        "Not my fucking fault I'm a murdering demon." I said flailing my arms randomly. Wither sighed. and asked "Got any ideas Brine?" then looked at Brine. "Be right back." He said and ran off quickly. "If he ditches me this time he's gonna get a beating." I heard Wither mumble. He picked the small sword and started poking me again. I sighed and started spacing out. After about twenty or some shit pricks I heard the door open and I turned my head to see Brine with his hand clenched up and gave the thing to Wither. "That should do. I'm going to see how the people we got are if they're awake I'll just knock them out. When your done bring the potions and come. " Brine said and left. I then actually felt a sting in my arm and I knew immediately that the only thing that deals actually pain in my physical demon body is a demon sword. "Finally I can get the job done!" Wither exclaimed happily. "It actually stings too." I replied.

Bodil's POV 

        I've been training my ass off after that fight with 666. Day after day night after night. It was about 15 minutes every day after 5 minute breaks. I had just drunk some water and started to get up but then felt the worst pain I've been through my whole entire life. I screamed and had heavy breathing. After a couple minutes the pain eased. "Ugh. What the fuck was that?" I said aloud knowing none will know what I said. I looked down at my hand and saw claws? 'Don't tell me..' I thought slightly happily. I pulled up my sleeve to see beautiful red lines curving with some red particles around myself. I took a look to where my empty sword case thing (idk peoples it's the leather thing that you keep your sword in) and saw a sword was in there. I took it out just to take a look and the moment I touched the case thing it immediately turned into a blood red scythe. I look near my legs to see if i had a tail and I did a white and red tail. Fluffy at the tip too. I put my arms to my back and felt feathers and moving my hand down to the tip it started getting a leathery type feel. I smiled "Finally after so many years of not being able to go to this form. I'm finally my true brethren something I would have never thought I'd see and be again." I said aloud.

A/N Woo Hope you guys like this chapter and guess what you think he is in the comments. I will draw and put a picture of it in the next chapter! For now..

                                                                                                                                                                -Angel Out