Chapter 11 The Battle well mini battle that is

A/N Well actually never mind about the new account thing I just thought about it so it will just be a side account this will stay as my main account. Edit/ I have put my artwork of this fight thing on the top of your iPad or phone or on the side on your computer. end edit/

Bodil's POV

We both pulled out swords randomly. I have diamond he has demon blood sword. We slashed at each other multiple times. "You've gotten stronger 40." He said with venom and slashed my arm "But not much since last time." I quickly slashed both his legs. He fell down blood pouring out. Unexpectedly he slashed my legs too. But deeper which makes me yelp in pain now falling on my knees. "See ya later 40." He said and disappears leaving me bleeding and thinking. 'What are they gonna do now?' I get anxiety attacks if I know something is going wrong especially since 66 is here. I needed to heal since I didn't have any health potions I'll just have to rest.

~Meanwhile in ze mind of Sky/Brine~

Sky's POV

I kept trying to hit him with my majestic budder sword but they always miss. 'How is he so goddam fast?' He was able to hit my legs everyone's weakness in a battle. But I was able to slash one of his legs whilst falling down. "Take that Brine!" I said and slashed his other leg "Crap." He said under his breath. He then stabbed me at my shoulder. "Dammit." I said and clenched (that the right word? Whatever) my shoulder. "See ya gotta talk to 66." And disappears 'They got Bodil already!? I hope there aren't recruits too.' I started to worry about them. They are one of the group of people I care about most. I started to drift off to sleep.

~Now Endy/Ty's mind~

Ty's POV

He got out his obsidian sword and threw it across the room. I looked at him with a 'What?'. Then he threw flames at me. "Out of all the thing I could forget I forget he can use flames and some magic!" I screamed then I remembered I had flames I could use too. Just because he has the wings and powers doesn't mean I don't have them too. I threw my diamond sword across the room after another shot of purple flames. He had the same look I had before. I threw green flames at him and some extra energy went to my back and formed into wings. "Crap!" He shouted and started to fly up and grab his sword. I had the awesome power of telekinesis so I threw his sword to where was. "We'll finish this later!" He said and disappeared. 'Im getting stronger. YES! I might be able to beat him especially after remembering my own powers.' I smiled after that tie. 'I hope the other are ok'

~Now the last Wither/Jason's mind~

Jason's POV

Wither started to shoot Wither helmets things at me. "What do I do?" I shouted and started running in circles. I used my jetpack and flew dodging the helmet things. Though you might think I might not have a wither's power I do. I have wither powers unlike Wither I can make him have health boost instead of a wither effect. So I started throwing my own bombs at his flying toward him. He got shocked immediately but also pulled out his sword and flew towards me. I slashed his arm giving the health boost giving him damage but he also slashed me on my arm and gave me the wither effect. "Shit." I said "We'll continue this later." He said with venom and disappears. I fell to the floor tired and try to drink my milk bucket but got too weak. "I guess I have to slowly heal now." I said tiredly and fell asleep.

A/N I hope you enjoyed this super late chapter. I did this since you didn't know what the fight was like when Endy or was it Wither oh whatever on of them mentioned it. Soo that's all i have to say. Soooo I'll see you next time!
-Angel out