Chapter 9 The call and the potion

Devi' POV

        Angel has just come for help so I quickly said, "Let me ask Rox and see what he thinks." since mine and his magic are always used together "Alright Devi." She said and pulled out a history book about us angels and devils. I am not a true demon like other devils so that's why I learned magic to help others. I quickly rushed to my room pushing the thought about angels and devils aside. I grabbed my phone pulled off the charger and called Rox. (D=Devi R=Rox)

R: What's up?

D: We have a problem.

R: What is it?

D: Sky, Ty, Jason and possibly Bodil (A/N Remember Angel doesn't know yet) were capture well at least two of them were and turned into y'know their parents or true selves. Before Seto helped them.

R: So magic is our solution?

D: Yep. That's the only reason I'd call so late or early. Oh whatever we do live in hell.

R: *laughs* Alright see you in about 20 minutes.

D: See ya

I ended the call and yelled "HE SAID HE'S GONNA HELP!!" "OK WE SHOULD START PLANNING WHEN HE GETS HERE!" She yells back I quickly go down the stairs and nod.

~ Let's see what happens all the way in the nether fortress which is fixed and looks like an actual castle~

Wither's POV

        "You almost done with the potion yet Wither?" Endy asked "Almost on the last one dude." I replied while adding the last thing blood of a demon turning the once pink potion to a scarlet red in an instant poof. "Done!" I shouted 'Wonder if they are up?' I thought the moment we are all in the room we all said at the same time "I call doing Bodil!" "I wanna do it since I made all the potions!" I said "I want to do it since Endy always does it!" Brine argued back "I don't want to be a part of this and I change my mind I'll do a recruit." Endy said and left with a needle and the wither potion. "Whatever." Brine said and left with the ender potion. 'YES!' Ithought "Brine you forgot the needle!" I shouted grabbing the potion and needle. "Grab one for me!" He shouted back at me "Fine lazy!" I shouted back laziness (idk how to spell) in my voice going back and grabbed another needle. "Will you guys ever shut up!?" Endy shouted "NEVER!!!" We screamed at him.

Seto's POV

        "I would like the best commanders of all the armies and the team crafted members to meet me in the meeting room in ten minutes" I said then saw Jerome rush to me asking " Hey Seto can me and Mitch talk to you at two in the meeting room?" "Sure." I replied we both started rushing to the meeting room to see everyone else there. "What are we gonna talk about?" the commander of the Star army asked "Plans if they were to attack. They still have armies and mobs on their side to fight." I said getting a strange feeling but pushed it aside for now. "Let's start with the basics." Ian said (A/N Idk how they plan that is all I got to say) "Good idea." The commander from the dead army said.

A/N I hope you enjoy this chapter for today. I may or may not make merome happen next chapter. You'll find out tommorow. Well that's all i gotta say so I'll see you tommorow.
-Angel out