Chapter 5 The annoucement

Dawn's POV(Short)

        "First of all let's get checked out and head back," Mitch said "I already called to inform them that you're coming aswell ."Seto said. We quickly checked out and headed back. The moment we got back everyone rushed to us.One of the commanders came up and told us ''All of the armies are here now sir.'' he told Seto "Thank you." "Everyone please meet at the annoucment area and Seto will explain where S-Sk..." I just couldn't hold them back they just came out. Bodil went to help cheer me up. "It's okay we all are sad and worried about them." Bodil said. It did make me feel better.

~Time skip to the annoucment area~

Seto's POV

        "Hello everyone you must be wondering where Ty, Sky , and Jason are." I said getting a lot of nods. "Well they are g.." I was cut of by Jeffery running away to the entrance and then there was someone that I never would have thought I would see "Angel?" I asked.She was crying for some reason. "Yeah I'm here to warn you about them" Angel said wiping her tears away."Their minds are still trying their best to take control but the spirit is starting to turn into a soul even if they're not changed and they might like that forever." She said sadly looking at Bodil. Bodil started getting really worried. "But keep going I'll try to see if I can try to see if I can try to find a solution to just keep it a spirit or completely make it go away. Could I talk to Bodil for a minute?" I nodded. She whispered something to Bodil but I knew it was bad by the expression on his face. Then she disapeared in a flash. Everyone started freaking out. "Everyone calm down...." but they kept freaking out. I was still tired but this spell only takes out half of my energy since the more the peeps the more energy. I cast the spell taking a couple seconds because almost every single annoucment we make there is always a small group that freaks out but this is a new record for having the most people. I almost fell unconsience gladly Brice was behind me. "Thanks,"I said "No probs," He said helping me up. "Okay now anyone who freaks out a again a small jolt of lighting will hit your shoulder." I said to warn them. Gladly they listened.

~We're going to start where we left off before Angel came here~

Angel's POV

        "Fine but just let me do this..." I said and quickly teleported to get Jason's mother. He was shocked after I teleported back with her. "M-mom!?" He said "Yes it's me Jason." "Don't call me that loser." "B-but Jason what happened to you why are you part wither?" She asked. Then all of a suddened he flashed back to normal Jason. "Jason! Are you alright?" I asked "Angel please tell the others that they are slowly turning into souls sometimes we flash back to normal for minutes because we are trying our best to fight but we might not be able to change back and we might stay like this forever and though Bodil still didn't change he still has more power but it's still slowly turing into a soul please tell them and help them find a solution to help everyone."He said. "Of course anything to help them." I replied "This maybe the last time we see each other before he takes over again so this maybe our final good-bye as Jason." He said. I nodded his mother in tears he gave a final hug to her before I teleported her back. "Please help them find a way to help my little Jason and his friends.'' She said still in tears "I promise I will try my best to find a solution to help them." I said starting to get tears in my eyes. I quickly teleported to the frount of Sky Army base. Then the adorable little pig ran to me "It's about Jason and the others" I quitely whispered to Jeffery I presume and Jeffery tried to make me feel better. "Angel?" I heard Seto say "Yeah I'm here to warn you about them" I said wipeing the tears away "Their minds are trying thier best to take control but the spirits are starting to turn into souls even if they're not change." I said looking at Bodil sadly. He started getting worried. " I'll try my best to find a solution to keep it a spirit or make it comepletely go away. Could I talk to Bodil for a minute?" I said. He nodded I walked over to him and whispered "Though your still you it is still turning into a soul but slower because you still have some power but once it turns into a soul or if you turn Bodil666 will take you mind completely so your basically in a mind cage unless I figure something out." then I quickly teleported back to base to see if my sister figured it out since this was bigger than any angel figured it out even for my level that's why my wings are different than other angels even for older angels I'm the only top angel.

Bodil's POV

        "Alright back to where I was before I was interuppted. They're gone beacause they tur....." Seto said but like couldn't do it. He started having tears in his eyes. "Could you take over Bodil it's still hard especially since three of the leaders are gone and your going to be gone next." He asked me "Of course though I'm next I want to spend all the time with you guys," I said "Sorry about the break it's hard for Seto since he was the only one that remembered but he had told us. They're gone because *sigh* they aren't them they are evil hybrids right now and they want to take some of you thats why your all here so stick together have a weapon each room will have four beds so eveyone in that room stick together and don't leave alone stay together. We will train for a possible upcoming war. But with the help of Angel we might be able to make the future different and have them back to normal. That is all we'll let you group up with your friends. One last time stick together have at least one weapon ready don't go walking around alone otherwise you'll get caught and be in their army. We'll have a history lesson in each groups' room to let you know what happened we'll be the teachers exept Seto but he'll tag along with one of us. Your dismissied" I said

Do you think that Angel be able to find something to help them? Is Bodil going to be captured next? Will he able to keep control after it's a soul?Will they capture recruits?Will there be a war like 5 years ago? Find out in the next chapter.

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed another long chapter I really need ocs so please send them in and tell me what you guys think of the chapter

Please comment , follow, and slap that vote button

                                                                                                 -Angel Out