Chapter 3 The return and memories

Author's note So sorry that I didn't post a chapter in a bit. Well anyway on with the story.

Seto's POV

We quickly rushed back to base. In order to tell everyone where we're going so they don't have to worry about us at the very least. Ian (Ssundee) ran up to me to ask something that I really didn't want to answer. "Could you tell us what happened to Ty, Adam, and what's probably going to happen to Jason. You know all of us don't know and what happened in the past and such?" Ian asked with not a lot of emotion since we had just witness our friends get turned or hurt. "How about when Husky and Mitch are in the hospital and are awake." My voice sound much like Ian's tone but with a hint of fear since the war kept on getting on my mind.

~~~~~~Time skip to the entrance of the Sky base~~~~~~

By the time we got back everyone was outside having dinner. It was a nice summer evening. Soon one recruit started running towards us to help. "Could you get us the commander you train with?" I asked he just nodded and hurried others have heard us especially Mitch and Husky they were snoring pretty loudly. They probably woke up without us noticing and just fell back alsleep. There was pretty much a little over half of the army come to us with Bodil and Bash push through that group to ask "What happened to you guys and where's Sky, Jason, and Ty?" " I'll tell you later just come with us to the hospital." I said by that time the commander pushed through to us. " What happened?" "It will be told later I'll tell every recruit but I need you to get all of our armies including the star and dead army tell them to stay here I'll announce it once we get back and get some help. This could help train some of the recruits. " I said. He nodded and asked the recruits who wanted to help.

~~While that was happening let's find out what's happening to Enderlox and Skybrine.~~

Skybrine's POV

"Home sweet evil home!" Dad said "Now we can finally get another friend back." Enderlox said happily for once. "Yep we can get more hybrids from our old armies and slowly get our friends back at the same time." I said. We all got set up and finally the last thing was the nether star from WitherMU's dad we decided that I'm going to go get it. I quickly ran over to his kingdom it wasn't as far as I thought. once I got there I saw a parade or fair probably about no minecraftians invading or something Dad had told me that it might happen when I get there. I saw the guards near the entrance it seemed that they didn't trust me probably cause I was just back about ten minutes ago but probably they won't trust me, I mean they did look new from the last time I visited. Which was many decades previous. "Could I see the king please?" I asked nicely since we're all hybrids or something like that. "Why?" It sorta made me jump back I forgot how loud they spoke. "It's my bunsiness and it's about his son alright." I said "Just prove yo-" He was cut off by the king interrupting "What's with all the noi-" He didn't finised his sentence he just notice me and just walked up to me and whispered in my ear "Follow me". Of course I nodded and started following the wither. I told him about what we're going to do and he happily gave me the nether star and told me to tell WitherMU to come here and that the Ender king wanted to see Enderlox too. I nodded and started running back.

Enderlox's POV(Another short one)

I was getting the rest of the stuff set up waiting for Skybrine to come back. I decided to get Jason's helmet off so it won't in the way later. I went up to the chair he was strapted onto and tried to pull his helmet off while he struggled to trying to get off the chair. It was a pain by the sixth pull. Skybrine had already gotten back. "What are you doing?" He asked as he had a confused look slapped on his face, seeing how my clawed hands are gripping onto the guy's helmet. "Trying to get this dang helmet off but it won't budge. It's practically super glued on." I replied while pulling making me fall backwards to Skybrine's feet.

~~While they struggle let see how Mitch and Husky are doing~~

Jerome's POV

We were able to get there quickly so all off us were waiting for them to wake up. It was pretty much morning by the time they woke up. " Alright so could you tell us what happened?" Ian asked. "Okay so you already saw Enderlox and Skybrine. Enderlox is the daker side of Ty he is a enderdragon hybrid but I did help him get the spirit out of him , it's a spirit since scientist couldn't find any other form of DNA and he's one of the most dangerous hybrids we're facing."Seto said he was going to continue but I had to ask "Who are the other dangerous hybrids?" "Well Skybrine is one but I also helped him but I couldn't get the spirit, so I locked it up but the closer Herobrine is close the locks on that mind cage will keep breaking one by one.

What will they learn? What will happen to them? Will there be attack for recruits or friends? Find out in the next chapter.

- Angel out