Chapter 18 The return of the forgotten clan

Bodil's POV

My eyes widen at the sight of my tail, wings, and scythe. I started feeling that the others soul keepers will be back. 'Who would be another soul keeper?' I thought over and over. I gave up after half an hour only coming to a conclusion it had to be a few people I've met. I sighed and went to pick up my scythe to train. I was only able to see a chain around the handle and the blade had many sharp ridged points. I stood up and felt a strange yet familiar feeling of magic. I waved around my hands to see a fire like aura follow. I can't wait for the next fight with 666 now that I'm back to being who I am. All I have to do is train, relearn the magic, and relearn to change forms of this and back. I sighed and mumbled to myself "I hope the other soul keepers are fine." I stood up and walked to grab the scythe. I summoned the dummies made out of souls since sycthes used by soul keepers are only trainable with these special dummies for some strange reason.

Jerome's POV

After a couple of hours of talking of random shit Dawn came in and said "Guys *pants* Is Jerome alright?". She was somewhat happy. 'Wait did one awaken?' I thought immediately. The pain just rush through my body. The feeling of pain made me glad. "Finally." I mumbled insanely. Everyone except Dawn terrified "B-biggums?" Mitch stuttered out. I stumbled to a nearby wall making everyone even Mitch getting off the bed and crowd around me. "I-I'm fine." I said as I fell to the floor. "Biggums!!" Mitch shouted.

Mitch's POV

To be honest I'm terrified as hell right now. I looked away getting tears in my eyes. I heard someone yelp so I looked back to see Jerome with very fluffy wings and a very fluffy tail. Along with glowing white eyes and purple streaks over them from his forehead to his chin. He tried to get up but stumbled down onto the floor. Both Dawn and I went to him to help. He kept breathing heavily and seemed like he was about to pass out in a couple moments. We laid him down on my bed since I was fine. He started breathing normally and sat up. "Are you fine Jerome?" I asked "Yeah why you asking Biggums?" He replied. "Wait Dawn why did you run anyway did something happen to Seto?" Brice asked. She hesitantly nodded her head and fell down like Jerome. All of a sudden Jerome got out of the bed and went to the mirror and mumbled something to himself. 'I hope things get better' I thought

A/N Heyo anyways hope you enjoy this chap. and actually that's all I have to say other than I am in the creepypasta fandom and is making a backstory right now so I am spending time on that soooo basically that's all so I'll see you next time. See ya!

-Angel out