Chapter 7 The capture

REACAP TIME PEEPS

The power went off and we realized that someone must have been taken. We all ran back to see two injured recruits and ......

Dawn's POV

        We rushed to see that two recruits were injured and Bodil and the other two in the room were gone and on the side showed: WE'RE COMING FOR MORE "Oh no." Seto said "Does that mean that they're going to come for stronger recuits?" I asked "You okay?" The girl asked " Erza go to the informary with those two. "Ok Seto." She said and rushed with the two to the informary. "Now the answer to your question is yes." Seto replied a little hesitanly. "Seto go get the others and the recruits I need to make a annoucement." I said " Alright Dawn." he replied running to the speaker room. "All recruits go to the annocement area." Seto said through the speaker.

~~~~~~~~ Time Skip To when everyone arrived ~~~~~~~~

"Hello everyone. There are two recuits and Bodil have been captured while the other two are injured." I said earning le gasp from everyone.

~~~~~~ Their plan ~~~~~~

Enderlox's POV

        I got to the place where I was requested to be to see an angel with rainbow wings. Huh a rare high class angel I thought. "I wanted to do something special before your comepletely changed Ty." She said She disapeared before I could even ask. "Ummmmmmmm" I said and she reappered with Mom?! "Hi dear.." She said and I got pushed to the back of my no his oh whatever our mind.

Ty's POV (His time to shine for a mini paragraph)

        I came back and started crying. "Angel please help the recriuts and the other they really want them and Bodil badly." I said "I promised Jason and his mother I will you and yours aswell" She replied "Farewell Mother.... Angel" I said. They teleported away. He got back in control leaving me knowing he's telporting back home.

Enderlox's POV again

        "HEY GUYS I'M BACK!!!" I yelled to the others. "Hey Endy Wither and I got the plan." Skybrine said "What's with the nicknames." I asked "Ehh I wanted to do something with our names so just call me Brine." He replied "Just do it Endy" WitherMU said "Fine Brine Wither. What's the plan anyway?" I said "The plan is Wither and I will get the lights out, you go in and get the recriuts and Bodil, leave a message make them really worried we could get a couple more maybe during that time but leave quickly." Brine said "Course." I replied smiling devilish.

A/N Sorry for the long wait and I hope you enjoyed. Comment,Follow and slap that star -Angel out