Chapter 8 What happened to the three

Seto's POV

        After earning that gasp from everyone including the others. Dawn said "We have to train harder. We might as well let you know what hybrids we're up against I'll let Seto explain." Then moved out of the way. I came up to the stand and said "Well then,we will be going up against a ender, a wither, a murderer, and Herobrine's son. And a possibly any or all of their armies." Everyone had gotten scared looks. "Here's why the warning Bodil gave comes in. We want all of you here otherwise if you get captured you will be turned into a hybrid to help them." I said "Wait if Bodil was with recruits and they were all together how come they got captured." A recruit asked "Do you remember that power outage?" I said

Bodil's POV

        I had woken up in a room with bottles filled with a mysterious liquid and a block of glowstone. The other two recruits were right next to me tied up and I now just noticed I was tied up too. 'Why did two other recruits have to be captured most of all why didn't I take out my sword to protect them.' I heard them wake up. "Bodil where are we?" Leo asked "I don't know but I know this isn't good by the looks of this room." I replied "What are we gonna do with the other two?" A voice that sounds a lot like Sky's "How about another ender and wither?" A voice that sounds exactly like Ty's "Sounds good" a third voice that sounds like Jason's "I'll get the wither and ender materials since we're all out of materials already so I'll be back." 'Jason' said and heard footsteps slowly and faintly went away while a door closed. "What are gonna do, can we even escape" Liam asked I almost forgot that they were twins. "I don't know." was my only reply.

Angel's POV
        After teleporting Ty's mom back home. I started thinking of who I should get to help. When I was stuck all of a sudden I thought of the best person to help. Devi! (Another of of mine that I got inspiration from anime:)) I quickly teleported to her front door. I pressed the doorbell to hear a bat noise. "YOU BETTER NOT BE A FREAKING DING DONG DITCHER!" She yelled "It's just me Angel Devi! "(Also that her nickname Devi real name Devillion) I yelled back "Oh sorry Angie!" She yelled using my nickname. Then she finally opened the door "Sorry Angie been dealing with freaking din dong ditchers." She said and let me in. "Hey why did you come here without letting me know?" She asked "It's because it's a emergency. a big one." I replied "Dealing with?" She asked "Enderlox,Skybrine,WitherMU, and possibly Bodil666" replying "Possibly?" Asking "Last time I was there Bodil was there too. So I don't know if they captured him yet but by now I think they did. So we need your special magic." I said "Let me ask Rox since you know." Devi said "Alright thanks for helping you were my last resort and possibly the only one to help us now." I said.

A/N Yahoo finished I am so so so so so so so so so so so sorry I didn't have enough time to find inspiration and stuff like that and school and I forgot my password so I can't login to my laptop but gladly I have my phone and iPad and I don't want to make a new account I love this one so yeah I hope enjoyed this very late chapter and stoof like that.
                                                                                                                                             -Angel outs