Chapter 12 Another visit from Angel? Or something else

Mitch's POV (During those mini fights)
        "Jerome come on hurry up we have to get Seto to the hospital!" I yelled at him. "Coming! Coming Biggums!" He yelled back and caught up to me. We literally had to use a speed II pot just to make it to the hospital since his breathing started to get lower and lower. "PLEASE HELP THIS SORCERER JUST FAINTED AND IS GOING TO POSSIBLY DIE!!" I screamed at the person at the desk. "Sorcerer fainted I repeat sorcerer fainted." She said and we saw people coming to us with the stretcher. "Can we-" I sap tarted to ask and they interjected "Are you family cause you don't like his family?" A person that didn't leave ask looking at us. Jerome sighed "Actually we sorta are." Jerome said. "Sorta?" He questioned us. "Yeah sorta since well he was invited into our group and army since he had memory loss when he met us and we didn't know where or who his family was." I replied. "oh ok then. I'll allow it this time since you are part of the army." he replied and let us into his room. "But you will have to wait for about an hour so the doctors can do what they have to do.

Jerome's POV
        "Alright." I replied I was really worried about him. this is a first seeing a sorcerer like this especially when it's Seto. "I'm gonna call the others ok Biggums?" I said "Alright." he said worryingly. " I went outside keeping an eye out for them. I don't want to be taken away from my Benja. 'Yes?' The familiar voice of da fiesh. "Hey dood could you get the others?" I asked still keeping an eye out. 'Sure but why?' He asked "Well Seto is in the hospital." I said worryingly. 'Alright we'll be there in about half an hour more or less.' he replied and ended the call. I ran to where Mitch is and saw him talking to the doctor with a "just how" look on his face. "Will he be ok?" I asked "Well ummm he's actually in a coma." he replied. Mitch hugged me and started crying. I hugged him back keeping tears back and asked if we can go in. "Of course." he replied and opened the door for us. "thanks." I whispered.

Da Mudkip's POV

        After the call ended I ran to the announcement room to get the others quickly. "Please excuse this announcement but will team crafted and friends come to the entrance it is very important. thank you." I said and ran to the entrance. I saw Kermit, Brice, Ian, Bonks, Blue Monky, Weedlion, Ashley (she just got here but knew everything), Ant, Bash, Ghost, and Dawn (my memory sucks..lol so maybe I forget some and added some but meh whatever). "We have to go the hospital. Jerome will explain more when we get there." I said and we all got on the teleportation device since it was easier than walking or by horse since there are so many of us. We rushed up to the desk and asked "Where is Setosorcerer's room?" I asked "Let me quickly check." she said and looked at some paper on a clipboard "Room 302 on the third floor." she replied "Thank you." Dawn said and we rushed up stairs cause screw you elevator it was too slow.

Now back to Da Fluffy's POV
        I kissed Mitch's head trying to get him to feel better. Then he kissed me on the lips. "Why of all people it had to be Seto that had to be in a coma. He was a sorcerer one of the most helpful people." He whispered I hugged him again rocking back and forth cause that's literally the only thing I can do in this position. I felt my chest get wetter and knew he started crying again. I sighed and heard a knock at the door. at this point we both didn't care if they saw us like this so I just shouted "Come in!". They came in and had a "what the nether are you two doing" look. "We'll talk about this later." I said to the very confused people and kissed the top of Mitch's head again trying to make him calm down. then they all had the "Are you two together" face. "Anyway how did he get into a coma?" Ian asked. "Well ummmm I'm not sure at all." I said "He had low magic and energy level..... He could have been taken over....We could have lost him by them...." Mitch said hesitantly "How do you-" Ghost started to ask but then Mitch said "I can sense it." "H-how biggums?" I asked. "I'm a....."
A/n you'll find out next chapter which I will try to get up tomorrow. I hope you enjoy this chapter of what happen during those fights. I'll let you guess guess what Mitch "is" in the comments. So for now...

-Angel out