Chapter 19 Seto's awake

Jerome's POV
We all rushed to Seto's room myself flying cause hey I haven't flown since the war so why not now. I was to make it so I pulled open the door to see Seto still asleep. But the one thing that was different were those marks. 'hmmmmm why have I seen those marks' I thought to myself before I got interrupted by the others getting here. "Ummm what are those marks on his hands and face?" Brice asked. "I'm not sure but they seem familiar somehow." Dawn replied. "I think I read about those marks somewhere." Mitch said. "Hmmmmmm these marks remind me of the legend of Zelda mod with I think something called the twilight realm(not too sure if the mod has the twilight realm but eh) in it" I thought out loud. "Yeah they are!" Brice exclaimed.

Bonk's POV
"We spilt up to look for clues alright?" The melon said. As we both nodded. I went my way to the dorms as Bash went to the training field, WeedLion and Blue monkey went around the building helping out the recruits. I went into one of the previous rooms that some recruits were captured in. There was more blood no message. I screamed the whole room was almost wholly covered in blood. And I hate seeing that much blood. I checked some of the rooms near and they were also covered in blood. "B-BASH! LION! MONKEY! GET HERE NOW!" I practically screamed. "WE'RE COMING BONKS!" I heard them running towards me. I had a horrified look on me. "C-check the room." All of them glanced into the room. "WOAH WHAT THE BALLS?!" "HOW IS THERE SO MUCH BLOOD!" "I-I-I don't know. I just looked and saw the room almost full of blood. Right before they stepped in there was a large crash. "I'll check it out and I'll call the others to come." They nodded as they continued to investigate each of the blood filled rooms. I made my way outside to see three hybrids. Ender, Wither, and Demon. I grabbed the wallow talkie out "Team Crafted report back to base I repeat report back to base. We're being attacked!"

Seto's POV
I woke up in a hospital room to see everyone. "W-what happened?" "You passed out when we were going to meet with you." I looked down at the marks of the Twili people in the Legend of Zelda mod on my hands. I stared. 'Did Midna the Twilight Princess actually?' I thought as I started to remember my dream. "Seto..." "Yes your highness?" "I will grant you my power to defeat the hybrids and seal them away for good." "But what about you Midna?" "I will regain my power as soon as the task have been done. But I do warn you..." "What is it." "The only time to use the Twili power is to be when sealed. Which means you must be protected at all costs. You must not use your magic but hand on hand combat." "I understand." "I'll let you know. Angel has a few friends coming over to help." "Thank you Midna." "Farewell now sorcerer. Good Luck..." She started tearing up as I started to snap out by "Seto?" Brice asked waving a hand across my face. "I-I'm fine!"

"Team Crafted report back to base!I repeat report back to base! We're under attack!" "Seto we'll go stay he-" "No! Angel has friends coming! I can seal the hybrid side away please let me come!" "Seto can you hear me?!" "Yeah What is it Angel?" "I'm coming to the hospital let everyone else know that and make them go! I'll be there with two friends!" "Alright. Guys go Angel and her friends are coming. They'll protect me when I get there." They nodded as they started to run out.

Back to Bonk's POV
I grabbed out my diamond sword and bow tears started to get to my eyes. These are the recruits we all cared for. Now I have to fight them. "Bonks!" I turned to see who had called out. "Is that..." Mitch faded his sentence as he saw his most loyal recruit to him be turned into this. Tears started forming in his eyes. "Biggums we will find a way to turn them normal." Jerome whispered. But I got too distracted focusing on the arriving group to hear a recruit yell out. "BONKS! WATCH OUT!" I turned to see the half ender hybrid stab me in the stomach. My eyes widen seeing it was my favorite recruit too. I frowned as I fell to my knees the fell to the ground. "BONKS!" I heard the yell out. I glanced to the ender hybrid behind me. "B-bonks I-I'm sorry." I knew she was fighting it but it overwhelmed her. "I-it's alright hun." I whispered before she got slapped by the wither hybrid and I blacked out.

Mitch's POV
I watched as the most loyal recruit to me slapped the Ender hybrid. I clenched my teeth. I grabbed out a bow with arrows from my inventory. I looked sadly as we started to charge at the hybrid. We all left the Ender hybrid alone. I decided to keep her safe. I grabbed her hand and ran over to Bonks as I held her bridle style. "I know you didn't mean to." I said to the girl. As her marks started to disappear completely. But in return she fainted. I smiled knowing one's back more to go.

A/N I feel like this isn't that long but ey. At least I was able to think one. Also the next few chapters are full of fighting so there's for some action! For now I hope you enjoy this chapter! Also the Legend of Zelda series and the character Midna is owned by Nintendo. The mod was a mod creator's idea.
-Angel out