Epilogue

It's been five years since the accident. A new generation of Newsies took over and the rest of us got jobs elsewhere. 

Jack works as the paper illustrator for The World. He also married Katherine about a year ago. 

JoJo and I took a job at Lester Diner. JoJo is engaged to Brooke (they got engaged over the summer). 

Romeo started dating a girl named Juliet (how ironic). He works at the library. 

Albert is dating a girl named Bianca and works at the racetrack. 

Little Elmer visits the diner everyday. 

I never found anyone as amazing as Stars was. 

Crutchie goes by Charles now. He didn't want to be known for his crutch. Crutchie also works at the library with a girl named Elmilia (A/N: Emilia is not mine! She belongs to my friend Caroline Young.) 

We're all mostly happy with our current lives, but miss Stars dearly. 

(A/N: This chapter is significantly shorter than they usually are (didn't even make 200 words). I didn't really know what else to write for this. So, I decided to give y'all what happened to the guys after the accident. I do note that not all of the Newsies are listed, but I'm honestly kinda tired at the moment, so I can't think things through effectively.)