Exceptional Human Beings

| Owings Mills; October 12, 08:22 EDT

"Alright, go!" Nightwing told them. Wanda watched as Geo-Force tried to sneak up on him from behind but he had jumped out of the way. The prince hit the wall behind him, lava flowing upwards before launching the rock Forager was on at Dick. As that happened, Halo let her rock illusion drop, creating copies of the bug. Each of the fakes were either dodged or taken out. "Sorry, only the real Forager counts." Violet turned yellow, releasing a beam at him which nearly knocked her out of the sky. The bug ran at him twice but still couldn't get a touch. Geo-Force and Forager soon had him cornered only for him to jump up at the last second, causing them to collide. "Nice try."

Halo flew to Brion. "Geo-Force, did you see? I'm getting very good at not falling."

He chuckled. "It's most exceptional. You are most exceptional." This made the brunette grin at the little thing that was soon to blossom. Due to her lack of concentration, Halo fell. "Violet!"

"Whoa, time-out," Nightwing said as he went to check on her.

"Is Halo alright?" Forager asked.

She groaned while sitting up, rubbing her head. "Yes, i'm fine. Except i believe i am, eh, embarrassed. Yes, i'm definitely embarrassed. So much for not falling."

"I still think you are exceptional," Brion stated.

Wanda went to Dick's side as he spoke nonchalantly. "Speaking of falling." In response she elbowed him in the ribs, making him look at her with a knowing smirk.

Don't act like you didn't fall, either.

I did. Just not as hard as a certain Boy Wonder.

Their attention then went to the bug next to him. "Nightwing was lucky Halo fell, Forager had Nightwing." With that he poked his arm. "Tag. Nightwing is Nightwing."

Wanna join in on the next round?

That wouldn't be fair, now would it?

That's the point.

"Alright," Dick called. "Let's run it again. Only this time, Wanda will be joining in." A look of shock covered their faces, only ever seeing the brunette in action a few times. As the kids went to get in position, he turned to face her. "Don't go too hard on them, okay? We still wanna keep them all shiny and new."

"Takes a little bit of the fun out of it, don't you think?" He chuckled lightly. "Don't worry, i'll dial it back a smidge." She walked forward. "Go!"

Forager rolled out first, going around in circles to create a blanket of dust. As it got thicker, Wanda could hear the bug approach, turning to open a portal which he went through. Another one opened just outside the dust, him coming out of it. Next was Halo, flying over it to shoot yellow beams down on them while Geo-Force threw magma rocks. She did a backhand spring to dodge a few of the beams, her putting up a force field around her and Nightwing. "That's different." That's when she noticed that the shield was spiked on the outside, making it easier to break the rocks.

"Maybe i can..." Her hand went straight out, the field coming down and blowing away all the dust. "Crash." The brunette summersaulted to the side as Forager tried to get a tag in. Just as he got close enough, she turned into smoke reappearing in a different spot. She then decided to try something she had been practicing with Zatanna. When Brion came in to tag her, she grabbed his arm, using his momentum to throw him over her. He groaned, getting up to try again but when he did, his hand went through her.

"What the..." The prince looked up to find the her flying in the air, trying to get away from Halo who was chasing her. Her aura switched to yellow, trying to blast her but it ended up just going right through.