The Beginning ( Ch. 1 )

Y/N= Your Name Y/L= Your Last Name

As your sitting in front of the people at the interview your nervous and the thought of not passing the interview doesn't really scare you as hundreds of people are interviewing for this job. You have always had the talent of being a stylist but now your really put to the test. The thought of being a stylist from one of the members of BTS is a life changing job.

It all started as you were walking down the streets of seoul with the sun shinning over your hair. On your way to get a coffee you see a flyer on the ground that has fallen in front of you from the wind.

The company name on the right hand side of the paper says BigHit Entertainment. You've heard of this company but didn't pay much attention to it. On the paper you read:

Now looking for full time assistances/ stylists. You have to be 18+ and have years of experience with stylist . You will also need to be able to handle tasks from your chosen boss one of the members of BTS.
For more information please contact (*********)

You look around with people screaming of the chance to be a stylist for a member of BTS. You have heard of them a little bit but have never really payed attention to that stuff cause you always studying.

You think to your self that this would be a good opportunity for you to show someone your skills as you have been to school for styling for 4 years.

You put the paper in your long white shoulder purse and proceed to go get your coffee.

At home
You walk through the doors of your apartment you've been living at for about 6 months now and sit at the table with the white marble table top.

You put your purse on the back of the tall white chair and site down and pull the piece of paper from your purse and read it again.

You decide that with how many people are probably interviewing for this job you won't get it but decide it's worth the shot.

You pull out your phone and call the number on the paper. A young voice of a male answers and says

"Hello this is BigHit Entertainment how may i help you?"

You reply with saying "Hi i'm calling about the interview of the assistant/ stylist job your holding."

"Wonderful" he says. "Send in your resume to **** and we will schedule your interview."

Your excited for this opportunity and say "Thank you so much, have a good day."

You do exactly as the young man said and send in your resume and a couple minutes later your emailed back with the time of the interview being 15:30 and the day being tomorrow.

Your eyes widen and your shocked at the interview being scheduled tomorrow which you haven't prepared for at all. You gather your thoughts and calm yourself down and head to bed with the interview being tomorrow on your mind.