BTS Interview ( Ch. 8 )

Y/N= Your Name Y/L= Your Last Name

As your hugging Suga you realize what your doing. You immediately let go of him and back up. You say "im so sorry" and bow your head.

You look up at him and he sees your red puffy eyes. He smiles at you "it's okay Y/N" he says as he places both his hands on both sides of your shoulders.

You snap back to reality and check your phone and look at the time. "Here's your phone let's get you to that interview. It's about to start soon" and he looks at you in confusion. "Wait but what about you." "Im fine" you reply with as you as you grab his phone off the table and hand it to him.

As you turn around and head towards the door you feel someone grab your hand stopping you. "Stop focusing on me and focus on you for once" Suga says.

You look back with big eyes and tell him "it's my job to take care of you. My personal life and feelings have nothing to do with this job."

He says "they have everything to do with me. Feelings need to be shared with others. You just had something bad happen to you. Sit down and stop pushing yourself to be okay Y/N."

His words made you think about how you feel. At this moment how you are feeling was very nervous. Him holding onto your wrist and him looking into your eyes worried about you made you nervous.

He lets go of your hand and had a embarrassed face and his cheeks get a little red. He laughs nervously saying "oh i'm sorry i didn't mean-" and you cut him off saying "It's okay Suga."

With the biggest smile you turn around and as you walk away you say "come on Mr. Embarrassed we need to get you to that interview."

Suga smiles and giggles and as he walks behind you he says "Mr. Embarrassed? Yah i wasn't embarrassed."

You start laughing at him as your almost to the interview room. "I could tell by how your cheeks got a little red" you say glancing at him and making eye contact.

He smiles and says "No i was just-" and again you cut him off saying "bummer we're here at the interview room. Good luck i'll be waiting for you when you get done."

Then you smile and walk away. A new bond has formed with Suga. You guys are more of friends now.

You walk down to the recording room where all the other stylists are sitting to watch the members do the interview.

As you sit down you hear the interview begin. You hear the lady who sits to their right announces her name saying "hello everyone and welcome. My name is Chae-Won and i'm here with the one and only BTS"

You look at Chae-Won, she's very pretty. She has long black hair with soft light bangs. She's wearing a white tight dress.

Chae-Won then starts the interview by saying "thank you all for being here it's great to have you guys. To start how about you guys introduce yourself."

The members go one at a time introducing theirselves.

RM: Hi everyone my name is RM and i'm kinda like the leader and translator for BTS.

V: Hi my names V and i'm good boy.

J-hope: Hi everyone i'm your hope your my hope i'm J-hope.

Jin: Hello everyone my names Jin and i'm world wide handsome.

Jungkook: Hi my names Jungkook and thank you for having us.

Jimin: Hi it's nice to meet you guys i'm Jimin.

Last up is Suga and your excited for his turn you smile very big waiting for him to speak.

Suga: Hi my names suga and it's great to be here.

Seeing his smile lights you up like the star on top of a christmas tree. You can't wait to hear what questions they get asked.

Chae-Won says "okay so we have some questions for you guys that a lot of fans are wanting to hear your response too. First one is what do you see yourself doing in 10 years?"

You sit there in your seat looking at the tv waiting for the members responses.

RM: I want to see myself having a family and going on bike rides.

V: I see myself still having fun singing and cuddling with Yeontan.

J-hope: I imagine myself laughing a lot and still having fun with BTS.

Jin: I picture myself still being world wide handsome.

Jungkook: I want to still be able to dance and sing for ARMY.

Jimin: I see myself being happy with friends and living a bright life.

Suga: I see myself still writing music as music is something i'm passionate about and something that relaxes me.

You smile at Sugas response and watch the rest of the interview.

The interview is about to end when BTS is about to be asked their last question. Chae-Won speaks saying "okay the last question, your fans are talking about an interview and want to know about the people they chose to be your stylist. They ask are they good at their job and are they nice?"

Your shocked that you and the other stylists are mentioned in the interview so now your really ready to here the members responses. Your surprised to see who responds first.