Moving Closer ( Ch. 12 )

Y/N= Your Name Y/L= Your Last Name

Your face gets red and you can't feel your legs or your face. You are his assistant Y/N not his lover.

You look away nervously giggling saying "wait i think i still have something in my room i still need to pack. I will be right back." You walk away fast and into your bedroom. You shut the door and let out a big sign saying "that was close."

You take a minute to breathe and open the door. Suga is standing right in the door way when you open the door. You jump back startled and look at him.

"Did i just get rejected?" he says with a smirk. You start to sweat and you nervously say "w-what do you mean i-i didn't-"

Your cut off when he walks closer to you and doesn't stop. While walking backwards and checking your surroundings you say "y-yah what do y-you think your d-doing."

You eventually are stopped by your desk behind you and you can't go back anymore. Suga still walks forward and says "i like a challenge." Your face is beat red and you are able to slip away and say "we need to get going."

You hear him laughing a little underneath his breath. You grab the suitcase and walk out the door. As you walk out of the apartment building you hear Suga behind you and he unlocks the car. He grabs your suitcase and puts it in the back of the car.

You and him get in the car and he starts it and drives back to the house. As your sitting in the car you try not to think about what happened in the apartment cause it just makes you more and more nervous thinking about it.

Does he like you now? What does he mean he likes a challenge? Suga stops at a red light and it's silent but you don't seem to notice cause your to busy thinking to yourself.

Suga looks over and notices you don't have your seat belt on so he reaches across you and grabs your seatbelt. Your lips are so close to each other that with one little lean forward they'd touch.

Suga grabs the seatbelt and buckles you in and by the time he's done the light turns green and he continues driving. You sit there still with a red face and shocked by what just happened.

With a nervous tone you say "t-thank you." You stuttered Y/N and i bet he now knows you are nervous. He glances over and looks back at the road saying "did that make you nervous or something?"

As he said that he was smiling in a teasing manner. You reply with "no, you wish" and look out the window. The rest of the car ride you stare out the window and wait till you get to the house.

At The House
You both pull into the driveway of the house. Suga gets your suitcase and you head to the door. You open it and Suga walks in behind you. You say hi to the members as they are playing video games in the living room. Da-hee is watching them and laughing.

You ask Suga "you want me to carry it to my room?" He says "no it's okay i got it" and begins to walk to the stairs. You follow Suga to your room and he opens the door and sets your suitcase on your bed.

It's now 21:34 and you unzip your suitcase. Suga walks over to the 2 chairs with a small table in the middle by the window. He sits in the one to your left that's right across the other side of the bed in front of you.

You look at him with a confused look. "Your not going to bed?" You say to him and he says "no i wanna watch you unpack your clothes." You laugh and say "be my guest."

You unpack one piece of clothing at a time and hang it up in a white storage cabinet closet behind you by the door. Between each clothing piece you take out, you glance at Suga who is staring at every movement you make.

He stares at you with eyes almost like he's determined. After 30 minutes your done and you zip your suitcase up and put it under your bed. You rub your hands together and say "done" and smile.

You look at Suga and he stands up saying "okay are you hungry?" You are about to respond but your stomach does instead. Your stomach makes a noise signaling that your hungry.

Suga says "i'll take that as a yes." You walk down stairs and the lights are all off and the others have gone to bed. You both walk to the kitchen quietly and Suga opens a cabinet to ramen.

You smile excitingly and Suga looks at you and you give him a thumbs up. Suga makes the ramen and says "where do you wanna eat?" You think to yourself and say "we can eat at the table in my room."

You both head up to your room to eat. Suga places the ramen on the table. You open your window up and Suga says "why did you open the window?" You say to him "so we can watch the stars while we eat."

You both start to eat and you smile once you take your first bite cause of how hungry you were. You both eat in silence as your both focused on the food.

Once you both finish you sigh in fullness. You look up at Suga and he looks at you. You both smile slowly and start laughing.

You look out the window and look at the stars and Suga still looks at you. He smiles at you and when you look back at him Suga is resting his face on his hand. Your both looking at each other and you feel nervous again.

You speak again with a nervous laugh saying "well we have to get up early so we should go to bed." He says "agreed" then stands up and walks around to the other side of your bed.

He climbs in your bed and closes his eyes. "Let me sleep in here tonight so i can watch the stars please." You look at him with widened eyes. You say "o-okay i guess but only for tonight."

His eyes are still closed but he smiles. You turn off the light and climb into bed. You both face each other and you look at him. You stare at his features from his eyes to his nose to his-. Stop Y/N right now, you look away while thinking to yourself.

When you look back Sugas eyes are opened looking at you. You both are staring at each other and into each other's eyes. You forget everyone in the world. You forget every problems you've ever come to face.

Without thinking you say "can i lay in your arms?" You say it with a soft face then realize what you said. You put your hand over your mouth and begin to say "i'm sorry-"

He cuts you off by saying "yes" just a simple yes. You look at him and stare at him. He moves closer to you and grabs your head and holds you close to his chest.

Your head rests on his right arm and he holds you with his left. You feel safe and within a minute you fall asleep.