Selfishness ( Ch. 14 )

Y/N= Your Name Y/L= Your Last Name

You decide to say something to ji-hoon cause of how uncomfortable you feel. You look over to him and say with a smile trying not to be rude "i'm sorry but can you move over a little."

He then says "why i like it here" and puts his right hand on your thigh.

Suga looks in the mirror at you as they are dancing and sees what is happening. The song is about to end and he watches you as the song is wrapping up. He sees how uncomfortable you look.

They song finished and Suga quickly walks over to you. He grabs his hand that was on your thigh and throws it back to where it should be. He says with a mad face "do me a favor and move over and stop making my assistant uncomfortable."

Everyone is looking at him and you and your even surprised at his actions. Suga looks at you and you both stare at each other. Then ji-hoon says "i wasn't making her uncomfortable, right Y/N? You like when i'm close to you i can see it in your eyes."

Ji-hoon moves closer again and makes Suga mad. Suga says "i'm giving you one more chance before i call security in here to take you out."

Ji-hoon then try's to act cool saying "what you can't do it yourself?" Suga replies with "i could but then i wouldn't be able to stop myself from punching you."

You stand up quickly only to be pulled right back down by Ji-hoon who's hand still remains on your wrist. As he did that he stayed staring at Suga. After your pulled down Ji-hoon he says "oh no you stay sitting down pretty."

Suga is irritated and you can tell he's about to do something when then he looks at you and you both make eye contact. You shake your head that signals you saying no.

He listens to you and then says "security." Security comes in a takes Ji-hoon out of the room and Suga looks at you then turns around and continues rehearsing.

The members are still shocked and surprised at Sugas actions. Jin speaks and says "okay let's continue." They continue rehearsing and the other assistants stare at you especially ji-yoo.

You sit there thinking about Suga. Every interaction you guys have gives you butterflies. You think about the words he said "why do you keep doing these little actions that give me butterflies but then pretend nothing happened."

Do you have feelings for him? Even if you did you can't Y/N you say to yourself. It will mess up thinks and what if fans hate you. You start to think selfish things and how you want to be with Suga.

You stop yourself again from thinking them and tell yourself your just overthinking your feelings. By the time your done thinking it's been a while and Suga walks over to you staring at the ground.

You look up to hearing his voice say "Y/N is everything okay?" You look up with a little jump and look around and everyone else has left. "Where is everyone else" you say looking around.

"They have already left" he says giggling with a smile at you. "Oh" you say and stand up, and then you say "let's get going then."

You begin to walk towards the door and your stopped by Suga who grabs your wrist. You look back at him and say "what is it." He says "are you mad at me because of what i did? Did i put you in a tight situation" he says with worried eyes.

You smile at him and say "of course i'm not mad Suga i'm just tired. Let's go get lunch for you because i know you must be hungry."

Suga smiles with his adorable gummy smile and says "okay let's go." You both head to the door exit and again there's a big crowd behind 2 waist height gates with security on both sides.