Saved ( Ch. 21 )

Y/N= Your Name Y/L= Your Last Name

Sugas POV:
Your thrown outside and start banging on the door to be let back in but it's no use. You head home to come up with a plan to save Y/N.

You run home fast and once you enter the door you immediately gather the members up. You begin to explain the situation and all the members are worried and ready to help you save Y/N.

You think to yourself what's something you can do to help you escape. Jimin speaks up and says "how about we get ahold of the FBI and they can break in from all around."

You think that's a good plan and say "good idea." Then Jin speaks up and asks "why do you care so much about her tho Suga?"

All the members agree with jin in curiosity and all look at you. You start to look around at all of them and start to blush. All the members start to tease you and ask saying "why are you blushing."

You then say "okay okay okay, i fell in love with her."Then all the members say "OUUUU" and you smile. Then you say "help me save her please" and that's when you all get serious.

V makes a phone call and is able to get in touch with the FBI and they immediately meet you at the location you choose which is the warehouse.

Y/N'S POV:
Sung-ho is sitting at the desk and you sit in your chair silently. Sung-ho stands up and says "it's time Y/N and i'm sorry i have to do this but it's the only way of not getting myself caught."

Your heart sinks to your stomach as your scared of what he means. Sung-ho walks over to his desk and pulls out a rope. He walks over to you and ties you up in the chair.

He walks behind his desk and pulls out a read gallon that is used to hold gasoline. "S-sung-ho what d-do you think your d-doing" you say with fright in your voice.

"I have to end this and hide the evidence Y/N. I'm sorry" Sung-ho says. Then he starts to dump the gasoline everywhere in the room. Sung-ho walks to the door and then lights a match and says "goodbye Y/N" as he smiles. Then the match drops and Sung-ho leaves.

You see the fire and flames go up and your trapped. You scream "HELP" but nobody hears you.

Sugas POV:
Your now at the warehouse with the FBI when suddenly Sung-ho suddenly comes out of the warehouse. You stops the FBI who is walking towards the entrance and you say "what are you doing and where is Y/N."

Sung-ho is surprised to see you with the FBI behind you and he backs up and tries to run but the FBI grabs him. Sung-ho is in hand cuffs and is he pushed down to the ground in his knees.

Sung-ho looks up to you and smiles "you might have gotten me but Y/N is already dead Suga. If you hurry now maybe you can still save her from burning alive."

Your heart sinks to your stomach and you run as fast as you can into the warehouse.

Y/N'S POV:
Your in the chair and the fire runs up the rope breaking off and setting you free. You jump up and are surrounded by the hot flames. You scream "SOMEONE HELP" and start to look around for another exit.

You hear a voice say "Y/N" and you immediately recognize the voice. It's suga, you then say "HELP IM IN HERE!" Then the door flys open and Suga sees you and the fire surround in the room.