First Day of Work ( Ch. 4 )

Y/N= Your name Y/L= Your Last Name

Your standing outside the door and open it. To your surprise there's two bodyguards on both sides of the door on the inside.

When you open the door your greeted by a tall man with a big smile. You look behind him and see six other people with 4 girls and 2 boys. They all look at and you look at them. "Welcome and come sit" the tall man says to you.

You sit next to a girl with dark black hair and light brown eyes. You look her and she gives you a smile. You think to yourself that she seems nice. "Hi, my name is Lee Da-hee!" You smile at her and say "Hi my name is Y/N Y/L."

You then proceed to ask her "who is the member your styling?" She smiles excitedly to tell you. "J-hope!" I'm guessing she is a big fan of BTS.

As you've already made a friend your a little less stress. The tall man starts to explain saying "Okay thank you everyone for being here. Today is your first day of work." He then proceeds to hand everyone their own waist bags to carry all their equipment.

The girl to your very left sitting in a chair said "Oh no thank you, i brought my own." Almost in a rude way. You can tell she's gonna be a lot for the staff to handle.

After everyone gets there stuff the tall man says "Okay while the members are on there way here please get to know each other." The girl that spoke earlier rudely came up to you. She asks you "which member did you get."

You look at her and try being nice and smile. "I got Suga" within the second of saying that she says "out of everyone you did?" You look at her surprisingly and say "what do you mean?" She proceeds to say "Suga is my bias and the only one i'm willing to style so let's switch. You can have V instead so your welcome."

Your shocked at this point and tell her "im sorry but i don't think that's how this works. We were all assigned one member and whether they are our favorite or not shouldn't matter. Our job is to be there if they need anything and to make sure they look good and ready."

She walks one step closer to you as your sitting down and says "no i want Suga." You decide to get up and walk over to your area of the dressing room to get everything ready. "Ji-yoo calm down" one of the boys said.

Ji-yoo walks over to you and slams the brush your holding in your hand on the table. You look up to her with a calm face. " Who do you think you are treating me like this" Ji-yoo says."My name is Y/N Y/L and i'm here to do my job. Now if you will excuse me i have some things i need to do before the members get here."

Ji-yoo walks away to her area in the dressing room and looks at you through her mirror and you continue to do what you were doing. Da-hee walks up to you and says "i'm sorry that you had to deal with her she's been rude since i arrived here." You look at her with a soft smile "it's okay she's just upset she didn't get Suga."

Da-hee walks away with a smile and goes to her area of the dressing room as well as everyone else except for one person. A boy walks over to you, it's the boy who told Ji-yoo to calm down. He comes over to compliment your outfit and apologize about what happen with Ji-yoo. You reply with a "thank you" and he then grabs your hand weirdly. You brush his hand off and say "i'm sorry i need to get back to work. He reply's with "oh yes why of course" and walks away.

You here a lot of people walk through the door and they are all staff along with the tall man from earlier. The guy explains saying "the members are here, and they need to get ready for there interview with a big company. Make sure they have a natural look and don't go to out on their hair please."

You feel nervous as all the staff proceed to bring in a rack of clothes zipped up in bags for each member. Then some of the staff leave and the members walk in. One at a time you see each of their faces. "Jin, J-hope, Jimin, V, Jungkook, RM, and lastly Suga.

They all look around for the names of there area in the fitting room. You make yourself look like your doing something so it doesn't look weird your waiting for him. As each member finds their seat you hear footsteps behind you. Suga then sits down in his chair drinking a Americano.

You look at him and say "Hello my name is Y/N and i will be your new stylist and assistant." You say looking in the mirror at him. He sets his drink down and finally looks up at you. Your (brown/ blue/ green/ whatever eye color you have) eyes and his brown eyes connect with eachother and he immediately says "oh? i remember you."

Your eyebrows raise and your a little embarrassed but don't try and show it. "Oh you do now" you say and he replies with "yes your the girl i helped up the other day." You smile and giggle a little "yes i admit that was me. I was here for the interview and that's when i was leaving."

He smiles and asks "you look like you didn't know me. Did you not know who i was?" You think to your self should you tell him the truth or should you lie and say you did. Would he be mad?

You decide to be honest and say "I knew who BTS was i just didn't know who the members were at first. I've always been caught up with school or studying that i didn't have time to look into it."

He replies with "ahh i see" and you say "but i know now and i've done my research and i think you are very talented." He smiles and says "thank you."