Your Enemy ( Ch. 5 )

Y/N= Your Name Y/L= Your Last Name

As your almost done with his hair you look up in the mirror for a second and make eye contact with Ji-yoo who is still doing V's hair. She looks almost mad
and it kinda scares you to be honest.

You continue to focus on Suga as he drinks his americano. After his hair is done you pull his chair out a little and walk in front of him and bend down to his eye level. You grab a small comb and begin to fix the hairs in the front of his face. You start to feel hot so you move over a little to take off your jacket.

You then continue to fix Sugas hair. You move a couple pieces in the front and look down at him and he's looking at you and your both now making eye contact. As your staring at eachother nobody breaks eye contact. What feels like forever of looking in his eyes you then stop looking at him and turn around to get a sponge.

You turn back around and softly pat his face with the sponge pad to make sure everything is in place and you grab some chapstick and apply it on his lips.

As your applying the lipstick Ji-yoo is staring and starts to get mad. She doesn't act because the members are there but plans something for later.

After your done you say "okay are you okay with how you look now and are there any changes i need to make before i go get your clothes?" He stands up and looks at you saying "no, thank you." You both walk over to the clothing racks and he watches as you find his bag with his name on it.

Once you've found his bag you ask him to follow you. Your both walking down the hallway down to the changing rooms and once you have arrived you hand him his bag. You tell him "i will wait out here and once you get dressed we will head back i just need to make sure everything fits the way it needs to." He reply's with "okay" and he heads into the dressing room.

After a couple minutes pass he walks out in an amazing outfit. Every part of the outfit brings out his features. He's wearing a white long sleeve formal under shirt with a black vest over it that cuts off at the tip of his shoulders. On the bottom he's wearing
some formal black pants and fancy shoes.

You smile at him asking "does everything feel comfortable to you?" He looks up at you saying "yeah but i think i put the vest on wrong." You giggle a little and walk closer to him and help him button it up.

For some reason one of the buttons are lose you take the vest off of him and he looks startled "wait what are you doing" Suga says. You start to talk saying "one of the buttons-" and you cut yourself off by looking at him. You then realized what he thought you were trying to do.

Your face gets light red and you begin to apologize. "Oh i'm sorry i suddenly took it off without warning you or saying anything. One of the buttons on here is lose. I can sew it back together before your interview." He starts to smile and laugh and says "it's fine i'm glad the outfit has this long sleeve under it or this would have been awkward."

It already is, you think to yourself and you both walk out. When you get to the dressing room you see Ji-yoo watching you as you come in but try not to pay attention to her. You grab your sewing kit and begin to sew as Suga sits down i'm front of you.

You are about to finish sewing when you gab yourself with the needle making a little sound of in pain. Suga immediately looks up and stand up fast. He says "are you okay?!" and he grabs your hand that's bleeding. He looks down at it as your looking at him. You even forget he's waiting for your response.

He looks up at you as you guys make eye contact for a short period of time and you suddenly snap out
of it. "Yes, i'm fine" you say and pull your hand away. He says to you "wait here" and he walks away. After he's gone Ji-yoo immediately comes up to you and says "look i don't know what you think your doing but you need to stop it."

Your confused at what she's saying so you reply with "what do you mean?" With a confused look on your face she says "your flirting with him and i know your doing it on purpose. So stop it now before i make you regret it." She walks away as she waits for V to finish changing.

Right after Ji-yoo gets to her seat Suga comes back holding a bandaid. He grabs your hand and wraps the bandaid around your finger. He smiles and looks up to you saying "better?" You reply with a warm smile "better."