Its Offical ( Ch. 16 )

Y/N= Your name Y/L= Your Last Name

After the incident Suga drove you back to the house. Right when you got home you went up stairs and got in your bed and fell asleep.

While you were sleeping Suga comes in your room to check on you. He walks over to the other side of the bed and lays down. Your woken up and you look up at him and you both look at each other.

You move over and lay in his arms and hug him tightly. It's silent in the room and your wide awake now. You feel Sugas hand rub the side of your shoulder has he has his arm wrapped around you.

You then speak in a soft tone and say "what happened to Ji-hoon." He pauses and says "he got fired Y/N i would never let him come near you again. They hired a new assistant and she's already moved into the apartments."

You sigh in relief that you won't have to be scared to go to work and all the stress on your mind is gone. You lean up and sit in front of Suga. He looks at you confused and says "what is it."

You smile and say "let's officially start dating." He's caught off guard by your sudden announcement and he starts coughing.

You start laughing and Suga is looking away still coughing. Suga stops and puts his hand on his neck rubbing it and says "w-why the sudden a-announcement."

You say "because i want to be with you Suga." You stare at him and smile. When Suga heard you say this he froze and looked at you. He then starts to smile and it's the biggest smile you've seen him have.

He jumps up and grabs you and hugs you as you both fall down to the side still on the bed. Your both laying next to each other and Suga let's go of you and looks at you. You both are giggling and laughing together. You both stop and just gaze into each others eyes.

"Do you really want to make if official Y/N" Suga says with a smile. You smile back and nod your head. As your both smiling at each other you hear your phone go off. You get up and grab your phone and see it's from your boss at BigHit.

BOSS: "Y/N i need you to come down to BigHit and put Sugas outfit together. We have all the pieces, so all we need you to do is come and put the pieces you want on your rack."

You sigh and Suga looks at you saying "what is it?" You look at him saying "i have to go down to BigHit and put your outfit together for tomorrow's concert." You get up and Suga walks behind you and says "let me come with you."

You smile and grab the door handle and say "you can't silly, trust me if you could i would let you, but your outfit has to be a surprise for tomorrow. Wait here for me i promise i'll make it quick."

You look at the time and it's 18:34, and then you look up at Suga and say "i'll be back before 20:00" with a smile. You lean close to him and kiss him on the cheek and head out the door leaving Suga blushing and in shock.

At BigHit:
Once you arrive you head to the fitting room and see 3 large clothing racks full of different parts of all kinds of outfits.

You then begin to put some outfits together.

By the time your done it's already 20:01. When you check your phone and notice the time you try to hurry your way out the door and drive home.

At Home:
When you get home you walk in the living room and everyone is already asleep considering they have a big day tomorrow. You figure Suga is already in his room asleep so you don't bother him and you just decide to let him rest.

You walk in your room and look at your bed to see Suga laying there asleep. You smile as you remove your jacket and take off your shoes. You shut the lights off and climb into bed laying face to face with Suga.

You lay there and watch Suga sleep as he looks so peaceful. The moonlight is shining right through your window lighting up his soft and smooth skin.

You run your finger down his cheek and all the way to his chin. You stop to seeing Sugas eyes open slowly. Suga grabs your hand and holds it.

Your stomach drops and you have butterflies. Suga closes his eyes and says "i tried to wait on you but i guess i fell asleep, im sorry."

You softly say "it's okay i know your tired with your concert being tomorrow. I will let you get some rest" as you slip your hand out of Sugas. You turn over as the butterflies you get when you see his face won't go away and allow you to sleep if you don't.

As your laying there you feel arms wrap around your waist and you feel Sugas breath on your neck. You can't move while your to scared to and to nervous.

You hear Suga start to talk and say "Y/N...i hope you stay with me forever." As he says this you get more nervous by the second, but as he said those words you suddenly calmed down and every bone in your body relaxed.

You turn around meeting Sugas face with your lips just inches apart and you say "i won't, not even if you ever want me too."

Your heart is racing fast and your scared a little. Are you ready for something like this to happen? You and Suga stay laying there with your eyes locked and Suga says "i won't do anything to you Y/N don't worry. I'll wait till your ready." Then he kisses your forehead and lays back down to his side of the bed.

Your kinda relived but at the same time sad that it didn't happen. You turn over to his side of the bed and cuddle up to him and say "thank you Suga."

You both fall asleep and you begin to think about how tomorrow's concert will be.