Preparing ( Ch. 3 )

Y/N= Your Name Y/L= Your Last Name

You wake up the next morning and check your phone to go on twitter. You immediately jump of to seeing photos of your face all over the internet. There were pictures of you and that man that helped you up yesterday.

You see a specific post that says "i wish i were her. Being able to touch hands with Suga is a dream." You begin to think "who is Suga?" Then you see all the hashtags under the posts about you and there all #BTS #BigHitEntertainment. You begin to realize the 7 men you saw were the members of BTS.

Your shocked at what you just found out. You now understand why everyone was confused with you yesterday for not freaking out. It wasn't your fault i mean you didn't know the BTS members or really anything about them. All you knew was you are a good stylist and wanted a job of styling.

You then check your phone to see if you got the job. You click onto inbox and go to emails and you then jump up. You scream as loud as you can by seeing a email that says:

"Hi Y/N Y/L, we are happy to say you've passed the interview and want you to be apart of BigHit Entertainments team! You and six others have been selected to become stylists and assistants of the members of BTS. The member you will be assigned to is Min Yoongi whos stage name is known as Suga. Your first day will start tomorrow and your expected to be at the BigHit building at 07:00 every morning until Suga says your able to leave. The schedules BTS have are very busy so you will be out with them almost everyday. Thank you for your time and dedication. -BigHit Entertainment

You can't describe the excitement you feel at this very moment you run to your mirror and smile at yourself for you have been chosen over hundreds of people.

You then realize that you need to do research over Suga and need to know the basics so you don't show up not knowing anything. You search in the web his name and your eyes widen. It's the guy how helped you up yesterday. You feel like a fool and embarrassed that you didn't say anything else to him.

I mean what else was i suppose to say other than thank you? It's not like he didn't have places to be. Just like the email said they have a busy schedule. You research hair styles and clothes he's worn in the past to get to know what he likes to wear.

After an hour of doing research you then think your ready for tomorrow, but wait you don't have any equipment for tomorrow. Will they provide any for you or do you have to have them? You get out your phone and message BigHits staff back asking about it.

As you go on with your day you go out to get lunch wearing a light soft brown sweater tucked into a darker brown plaid striped skirt that wasn't tight at all it was very breezy. You wear black doc marten boots with low ankle socks so they don't show.

You then pull your hair back into a pony tail with short pieces of your hair coming out in front. You match your outfit with some gold star earrings and a light brown dangling shoulder purse like always. Then you make your way to get lunch.

You decide to eat lunch alone today as you have some things on your mind. You arrive at a cute cafe and order some kimbap with a drink of green tea. You go to a table in the middle of the cafe to enjoy your lunch.

After your food and drink arrives you check your phone to a text. It's from BigHit and it says:

"Y/N thank you for asking, we will provide the supplies for you to use that will just be black to hold all your items we give you in, but if you'd like to have something different you may get something else, but do whatever you'd prefer. Thank you. -BigHit Entertainment"

Your relived that you don't have to rush around today and you just begin to enjoy your lunch.

After lunch
After you've eaten you go home to rest and after a couple hours of doing some things around the house it's finally night time and you go to sleep ready for tomorrow morning.

The next morning
You wake up from your alarm and jump up to get ready excited for the day. You wear a tight white long sleeved turtle neck shirt with a dark tan tight skirt. You pair the outfit with a very light brown almost light tan jacket that's thick with darker brown buttons going down the right side.

You grab a dark brown long strapped shoulder purse and put your black doc martens on. Then you do very light curls and had hair spray to make your hair more volumed. You put in your earrings that have a gold chain with at the end a diamond. You smile in the mirror and head to BigHit Entertainment.

Once you get there you walk in with many people working. You head to the front desk asking where you go and he asks you to follow him.

You follow him to the end of a hallway and he leads you to a door and he says "here you are" and leaves. You stand out side the door and slowly touch the handle and open it.