Obligation

Jungkook opens his sleepy eyes with an effort, feeling the annoying vibration of the phone near him for several minutes already. He blindly searches for his phone on the sheets and grabs it, squinting and bringing it closer to his face, trying to read the name of the person who dared to interrupt his sweet dream. A flow full of curses is pouring from his mouth, his finger swipes the line on the screen only on the fourth attempt, finally accepting the call.

"Tell me the reason why I shouldn't throw my phone against the wall right now", Jungkook said in a hoarse voice, as he fell back onto the pillow and closed his eyes exhaustedly.

"We need you in the office, Kook-ah", Hoseok's calm voice was heard at the other end.

"A shitty reason", Jungkook grinned dryly.

"Are your mating games not over yet?", the elder Jeon chuckled.

"Are you jealous? Is your ban on sex still active?", Jungkook laughed hoarsely, and Hoseok sighed loudly, probably rolling his eyes. Jungkook opened his eyes, turning his head to the side. The left part of the bed was empty and cold, only the crumpled sheets reminded of what happened last night. He listened for, trying to hear some noise in the house, but there wasn't any. "It seems to be over", Jungkook said, trying to hide the disappointment in his voice. "What happened?"

"Nothing yet. Orders for Jangwoo's name are ongoing. Maybe we need to visit him once again".

"Do you want me to go and knock his teeth in?", Jungkook grinned, as he pulled the blanket up and covered his body.

"No scuffle, just find out what the fuck is going on".

"Can't you do it yourself?", Jungkook yawned, rubbing his forehead.

"I'm too busy. Your vacation is over, come here", Hoseok was inexorable, there were notes of anger in his voice.

"You're so boring, bro", Jungkook rose on his elbows, "Right now?"

"Right now, Jungkook-ah", Hoseok insisted, getting annoyed.

"You're really a wild one", Jungkook grinned mockingly, "Where's Yoon..."

"Jeon Jungkook..."

"Okay, okay", Jungkook laughed, giving up, "Then send your kiddo for coffee"

"He's not a fucking secretary", Hoseok sighed on the other end of the line, "And he's not here".

"Hmm, secretary...", Kook said thoughtfully, smiling with one corner of his lips, "Don't say you never imagined that".

Hoseok stayed silent for several seconds, breathing heavily either because of anger overwhelming him or because of imagining Yoongi in the role of this very secretary. Jungkook hardly tried not to laugh.

"Well, you did, you dirty pervert!", he couldn't hold himself back anymore and laughed sarcastically.

"Fuck off"

"Continence is bad, brother", the younger Jeon continued teasing the elder one, biting his lip. It would be fine if Hoseok could see that evil smirk.

"You must know it better than anyone else", the elder wasn't about to lose, "I'm waiting for you".

"Then buy coffee yourself!", Kook said quickly, but only heard back short beeps. "Damn"

Jungkook threw his phone on the sheets and sat on the bed, rubbing his face with his hands. Even they were saturated with Taehyung's scent which had got into every cell of Jungkook's body. There were petals of delicate flowers on his lips, but the flowers themselves were gone. There was a ringing silence in the apartment: it was the alpha's best friend, but it became unpleasant as soon as Taehyung appeared. Jeon was out of the habit, it seemed like he had fallen out of the reality for several days he spent with this omega, but he also didn't want to return to it. Hoseok's call wrenched him out of an endless sweet dream, that had finally met its end. His favorite silence, the only rival of the Agera's roaring engine, came back, but Jungkook wasn't happy at all.