Happiness Is In You

The ringing in his ears. The bright flashes of lightning are appearing in front of his eyes over the darkness on the background, like the fireworks in the night sky.

The cheekbone is burning, something warm and sticky is slowly flowing down his face. Jungkook is sitting on his knees on the asphalt covered with broken glass, which is sticking into his bare skin. He can't feel the pain. The red drops of blood are falling down and glancing in the flames.

Jungkook feels like he's not breathing. The life is frozen as if someone has paused it. Jungkook smells ashes on his tongue, his heavy breath is heard as if it was from underneath the water.

Someone's warm hands are touching his face and moving it up. The alpha is looking into the eyes opposite him, breaking out of the darkness inside.

"Taehyung..."

There are frozen tears in his eyes full of endless worrying.

"Taehyung", he whispers hoarsely and reaches out for omega's face, stroking his cheek by his thumb, making sure he's okay. Alive, sitting in front of him, his stare running over Jungkook's face. Taehyung leans on his warm palm with his cheek, unexpectedly for himself.

"Jungkook..."

Taehyung finds himself locked in a tight embrace, he sobs quietly and relaxes in alpha's arms, hugging him back, pressing his nose against Jungkook's shoulder. He feels like home and calms down. Breathing in the floral scent mixed with the scent of fire is fine.

"I thought", Jungkook says, swallowing a lump in his throat and looking into omega's eyes, "That you were there...And your car...."

"I'm fine, I'm okay", Taehyung whispers, moving away slightly and looking at the alpha's face. "But you...", the omega takes off his bandana in one move and gently touches Jungkook's bleeding cheekbone with it, moving his blood away.

"It doesn't matter, we have to get out from here until the cops arrive", Jungkook said, getting up and helping Taehyung to do the same. "But where's your car?"

"It's there, behind it", Taehyung pointed at the car behind the burning Gallardo. "I had the luck to brake in time as I've seen...", Taehyung nods at the Gallardo in a bright flame, "I could brake in time, as I saw..."

Jungkook stepped to the side and noticed Taehyung's Aventador standing without any scratches in few meters from the Gallardo. He sighed and closed his eyes, digging his fingers into omega's hair and squeezing them. Fear and panic took over his mind, joking cruelly. Jungkook had seen the crashing Lambo and took it for the Aventador, but the fire didn't make the color of the car visible. His mind had just turned off without thinking.

Jungkook had been scared too much.

He took Taehyung's hand and moved towards his Agera.

"You're going with me", Jungkook said firmly, clutching the omega's hand tighter so that he couldn't even move.

He couldn't leave Taehyung alone today for sure, especially after what had happened. The anger directed to who was guilty of it was replaced by worrying about the omega's life. Jungkook knew for sure, he couldn't fall asleep that night until he would know Taehyung would be not alone. Even if the omega had security in his house.

"But my car...", Taehyung was hesitating but following Jungkook obediently.

Jungkook took the phone out of his pocket to call his brother. Hoseok answered after one beep.

"Jungkook?", he sounded surprised.

"Here's an accident, one of the racers is dead, the cops will arrive soon, come to the forth kilometer and take away the Aventador", Jingkook said in a hurry, without letting his brother say a word. "I'll explain everything later", he was about to end the call but the elder Jeon stopped him: