Time for New Rules

"Are you surprised?"

Grinning contentedly, Jihan unhurriedly walks over and stands directly in front of Jungkook, enjoying the reaction to his appearance. And Jeon is eaten alive by the searing flames of instantly flaring rage. He fixes Do's eyes with an unreadable look, wishing he could pull them out by the roots and never see his own reflection in them again. There are demons dancing happily in those eyes, and sparks from the infernal fire rushing upwards.

"I'm surprised you decided to crawl out of your hole and show yourself," Jungkook grins unkindly, arching an eyebrow and staring intently at Do. "After all, you usually shamefully hide and run."

"We have to show the world new leaders," Jihan spreads his arms apart, smiling and watching Jungkook tense. Do feels him. The fiery ocean raging inside the alpha. Jeon would love to cover him with it. Jihan knows for sure.

"The freaks that kill the racers?" Jungkook corrects him and hums, burning through Do with a hatred that there's no point in hiding. "Playing dirty. But I didn't expect anything else from you."

"Sooner or later everyone will come to that," Do shrugs, as if it's self-evident.

"No, that's not going to happen," Jungkook cuts him off with a smirk, head tilted towards his shoulder and sliding the tip of his tongue across his lower lip.

"You better back off, Jungkook," Jihan says quietly in a cold manner, slightly leaning forward and peering into Jungkook's black eyes with overflowing anger. "Before more people start dying," the alpha whispers, skillfully playing on his nerves, and straightens up. His smile widens.

"I wouldn't dream of it, Do," Jeon shakes his head with a colorless chuckle, moves closer, closing in on him. "You should back off before your own game ends terribly for you. It will, trust me," he says just as quietly, not trying to conceal the threat and confidence in his voice.

Jihan laughs dryly. There he is, Jeon Jungkook. He's very close, you could just reach out with your hand and grab him by the throat.

There he is, Jeon Jungkook, reeking of Taehyung's delicate flowers.

"Let's see what happens then, together," seemingly calmly suggests Do, diligently holding inside the momentarily flashed flame from bursting out. Damned flowers that penetrate into the very soul like a drug. "You wanted war, well..."

"The war started when you locked me up in jail," Jungkook growls impulsively, unable to contain himself and grabbing Jihan by the collar of his jacket. Do's expression doesn't even change, only smiling wider, looking at Jeon's angry face with evident pleasure, and doesn't move a millimeter.

"Did you have a lousy time?" Jihan laughs venomously, clutching his hands in his jeans pockets. "You've gone mad, you can't even contain your own anger."

"You should have killed me back then," Jungkook whispered through clenched teeth, shaking the alpha and pulling him close. The beast inside is furiously trying to break free of its cage, thirsting for warm blood at his fingertips. "You fucked up big time, Do."

"I will this time," Jihan hisses angrily in response, yanking Jungkook's arms off himself with a rough movement as his patience cracks. "But first, I'll make you regret not listening to me."

Jungkook purses his lips, veins protruding on his tense face. He moves away, but does not back down. Anger no longer poisons his blood, but, on the contrary, serves as a catalyst, fuel, pushing him to action. Do's words are nothing more than an empty sound. With a dry grin, Jeon spreads his arms out to the sides, mirroring Jihan's gesture, and takes a couple of steps back towards the Agera standing behind him, still keeping his gaze on Do.