I would live like this forever (1)

A silver Porsche reflecting the neon light of the Black Hole drives up to the old, barely visible start line, taking its place near the rivals. Loud music is thundering around, the crowd is cheerful and excited, it's always like this before the race. Bets, rolls of cash, and rivers of alcohol - everything is in the best street traditions.

Yoongi fixes his black cap and puts his hand on the steering wheel, drumming his fingers on the leather upholstery and looking at people. The rivals are moving to their cars, getting ready for the start. There are five cars in today's race and eight thousand dollars for the winner. The omega takes a quick glance at his rivals' cars, noting their weaknesses and advantages. He knows every one of them: they are the regular visitors of the black hole, eternal knights of the city roads.

A vulgarly dressed grid girl steps out to take her place in front of the cars standing in a row behind the start line and smiles dazzlingly, cheering up the already noisy crowd. Yoongi straightens up, spreading the creak of the leather covering the seat across the quiet interior, and turns the ignition key. The Porsche starts purring barely audibly, sending the vibration underneath the omegas fingers. The cars of rivals are already roaring impatiently, like hellhounds breaking off the chain and ready to fight. Yoongi takes a quick glance at the dashboard and turns the small knob under the right steering wheel spoke, pressing the red button to change the engine mode from electric to gas. The Porsche changes its character instantly, turning from a white and fluffy kitten into a dangerous tiger; it growls aggressively, not losing to its rivals. Yoongi hums contentedly and spins the engine up, revving up. He looks ahead, at the road, its end isn't visible at all because of the blown-out lanterns. It's immersed in the darkness. Yoongi presses on the pedal impatiently.

The Grid Girl raises her hand and the engines growl louder. The smell of engine oil, exhaust fumes, and fierce competition thickens in the air. A few seconds later, the girl's hand drops, and five cars are blown up from the start, leaving a cloud of thick smoke behind. In less than three seconds, the Porsche reaches 100 kilometers per hour and continues to accelerate. Yoongi hits the gas and rushes forward, overtaking his opponents. Fourth, third. Second. The only one in front of him is a white Ferrari at a distance of ten meters. The omega purses his lips in tension, completely blocking out unnecessary thoughts in his head and focusing on the race. He plans his further actions in his head, imagining the road to the finish line, remembering every turn and its length. He also doesn't forget about the rivals behind him. Two of them are quite dangerous, they're still able to catch up.

The Porsche runs easily, the roar of the engine fills the cabin, creating the feeling of being overhead. Yoongi glances into the side mirror, where the rivals who don't want to give up so easily glimpse right behind the hypercar. Yoongi twists the steering wheel slightly at the first turn, and the Porsche turns into a short drift obediently. The distance to the Ferrari gets shorter, but he's still far away. A blue-orange flame erupts from its exhaust, and it accelerates, rocketing forward. Yoongi hums and changes speed, pushing on the gas pedal hardly.

"You can't do it without nitric oxide, right?", the omega says quietly, glaring at the backside of a sweeping Ferrari and grinning, "Let's see how long this will last"

The cars rush one after another along the night street like a dark snake, illuminated only by the headlights. Yoongi glances at the speedometer, where the numbers are already hitting two hundred and ten kilometers per hour. The speed is quite low, but it's too early for the show.

A light blue Nissan skyline appears near the Porsche. One of Yoongi's assumptions is coming true. The Nissan aligns with the omega, spitting intermittent pillars of flame erupting from the tailpipe. Min meets the stare of the pink-haired omega with tattoos under his eye and above his eyebrow. He grins winking to the omega, and the Skyline rushes forward. Yoongi purses his lips again, changing speed and following him. He just needs to wait a little.