Like it was before

The morning sunshine was warming the bare chest, getting into the room. The birds had already started singing outside. Hoseok was sleeping, lying on his back and tilting his head to the side lightly. Yoongi was sitting in front of him, looking at the chest that went up and down quietly, lit by the golden sunshine. Yoongi moved closer and pulled the blanket down quietly, biting his lower lip. The exposed view sent the shivers over omega's body. The omega's fingers reached out to the edge of Hoseok's boxers, which were already tented in the early morning. Yoongi looked at Hoseok and didn't see any reaction. He pulled the underwear down slowly, exposing his hard-on. The omega placed his hand on the cock and tilted his head to the side, lightly touching the glans with his tongue. The sleeping alpha knitted his eyebrows slightly, Yoongi traced his tongue around the head slowly, as if he was enjoying the sweet. He closed his eyes in pleasure and covered it with his wet lips, sucking and caressing with his tongue. Hoseok's breath became heavier, he clenched his eyes and gripped the sheet. Was is the sweet dream? Yoongi released his cock and licked all its length, helping himself with the palm. A loud sigh was heard and omega raised his stare, meeting Hoseok's gaze. The vulgar smile stretched on Yoongi's face and he bit his lip. The alpha's fingers buried in his hair, inviting him to continue. The omega started moving his hand up and down obediently, letting the body deeper inside his mouth. Hoseok closed his eyes and mumbled satisfied. It was the best morning. The alpha forgot about everything in the world, even about the fact that Yoongi had to get ready for school at that moment instead of swallowing his dick. Did Hoseok want to stop this pleasure? No. Absolutely.

Yoongi moved away, smacking his lips and breaking the string of spit. He smiled and climbed over Jeon's laps, sitting right on his cock.

"Good morning, daddy", he whispered, leaning down to Hoseok and pressing their lips together. He was moving to imitating the thrusts, making Hoseok want him even more.

"Morning, baby", Hoseok whispered against omega's lips, biting the lower one and stroking his thighs. "Did you decide to play in the morning?", he asked. He rubbed the pads of fingers against omega's rim, pressing. Yoongi bit his lip and nodded, smiling.

"Of course, I like playing with my daddy", he answered and moaned quietly when the alpha's finger got inside.

Hoseok moved slowly in the omega, getting deeper and deeper, enjoying Yoongi's moans and catching them with his lips. Yoongi was whispering something, completely losing his mind. Hoseok pulled off his fingers and the omega lifted himself a little to wrap the alpha's dick with his palm and move down slowly. His fingers gripped on Hoseok's shoulders, the pace was getting faster and harder.

"Like this, daddy... I want more..."

Hoseok was getting out of his mind, looking at Yoongi, who was riding him so well, scratching his chest, whining and clenching his eyes in pleasure. He was curving his spine, quickening the pace on alpha's cock and breathing heavily. Yoongi kissed him passionately, groaning into his mouth, feeling Hoseok gripping on his ass roughly. The omega slowly lifted his laps and got down to the whole length harshly, with the loud moan.

Jungkook was standing there, folding his hands and leaning on the door jamb. His stare was slipping over the pale porcelain back and slim waist, then went down at the alpha's dick disappearing in Yoongi. The omega was moaning loudly, shameless, giving all of him to Hoseok. He was so loud that Jungkook had heard him when he wasn't inside the house yet. Kook looked at his brother curiously, lightly tilting his head to the side He appreciated alpha's king-size, and held himself back not to give a whistle. Yoongi was a hero if he could get it inside, but he was moaning as if it was their first time: it was impossible to get used to it. Hoseok was taking him hard, hearing back the sweet "Daddy". They hadn't even known that there was someone else. Jungkook could either stay there until the end, watching the upshot in all colors and details, or just leave and let them finish. But he smiled widely and asked loudly: