Pretend

Taehyung was sitting in the fluffy armchair in the living-room, holding a glass of red wine. There was a pleasant darkness in the house, only the crackling of burning logs was breaking the silence. The omega closed his eyes relaxed, enjoying the nice quiet sound and the long-awaited rest after the endless, busy day. A hot shower with gentle essential oils had brought the relief to his body: as if he got from under the stone. The omega was feeling dizziness after the wine and being in a sleepy condition. It was ten in the evening - too early, life usually started for Taehyung at that time, but not that day. There were some days, when there was no need to hurry. The omega took another sip of wine and licked his sweet lip, staring at the fire reflecting inside of his eyes.

The muted roar of the engine was heard from the yard, Taehyung smiled with the corner of his lips and put the glass onto the table. Jihan came. The omega stood up fixing his black short dressing gown. He went towards the door lightly, noiseless, like a cat. The night had got some new perspectives, sex was the only missing thing in that enjoyable evening. Taehyung wouldn't abandon alpha's gentle touches, his kisses on the collarbones. There wasn't love for each other between them, only its illusion, but there was certainly love for sex and they shared it.

Taehyung opened the door quietly and froze looking at Jungkook shocked. Not Jihan, but someone even more interesting. Jungkook looked like he didn't expect Taehyung to welcome him. The alpha froze for a moment, staring over the attractive and opened body with his stare. Was it a faith's gift, or a new level of their game? Taehyung was staring right into his eyes, grabbing the handle of the door too hard.

"What a surprise" - Jungkok said hoarsely, without having any reason to break the eye-contact with the mysterious, half-bare creature in front of him.

"Oh god, I'm not dressed", the omega said with the teasing smile but without any regrets in his chocolate eyes. Jungkook was satisfied, he had come right in time.

"What a tragedy", the alpha nodded, frowning falsely and grinning.

"It's not good to visit someone this late", Taehyung hemmed, raising his eyebrow.

"I couldn't come earlier, had some business", Jungkook shrugged and stepped back. "I brought back the Aventador", he pointed at the back of him with the finger. Taehyung tilted his head to the side and frowned a little, looking at the red Lamborghini, which was lonely standing near the stairs.

"Why?", the omega asked, looking at Jeon questioningly.

"I don't need it anymore, I've tested this one but it's too weak for me", Jungkook grinned, "So, I give it back with some tuning".

"Of course, it isn't such a beast like your Agera", Taehyung rolled his eyes and opened the door, inviting the alpha inside. "But if you're here, make up a company for me", the omega smiled biting his lower lip.

Jungkook went into the dark house. The clock on the wall was ticking quietly, the lamp in the corner was giving a small evening light. The alpha entered the bedroom unbuttoning his leather jacket and hung it onto the armchair. Taehyung closed the front door and followed him.

"Are you drinking alone?" , Jungkook nodded towards the bottle of wine standing on the table. He took off the jacket and hung it onto the back of the armchair, sitting down to the sofa.

"Just want to have some relax before sleeping", Taehyung put another glass onto the table and reached out for the bottle of wine, filling the glasses.

Jungkook was taking a shameless view at omega's beautiful long legs, then raised his stare a bit and swallowed heavily. The silk cloth was barely covering the elastic ass. The alpha angled his head to the side to see more, but he couldn't. This omega was so hard to be with: you could reach him with your hands but got them slapped if you tried to touch. Every fucking time. Taehyung turned to Jungkook holding the glass and leaned over him, standing between alpha's legs. He was smiling relaxingly and looking down at Jeon: Kim was just teasing and playing again. Jungkook got into his captivity and had no want to get out of it. Taehyung stepped closer and raised his leg, placing it onto the armrest near the alpha. Jungkook had almost choked. It was getting hotter and it had nothing to do with the heat of the fireplace.