(All x Anorexic!Reader) What's a Little Bit of Hunger? - Part 1

Requested by: Me.

So in this story the reader has an eating disorder and that could potentially be triggering for some people so I'm just warning you. 

I struggle with this stuff and I really found it made me feel a lot better to almost talk to them about it, if you know what I mean? If you guys want me to do more stories like this, let me know!

The reader is not gender-specific in this.

Trigger Warning: Swearing, Body Image Issues, Eating Disorder, Self Hate

You could feel your stomach growling. It felt good. 

You'd managed to skip breakfast this morning and maybe if you just skipped lunch too. . . Your stomach growled again and you went to find some water to drink before someone noticed. You changed into your workout clothes for sword fighting today and paused in front of the mirror. You leaned over sideways and saw rolls appear on your side. You reached down to pinch your stomach. You gripped your thighs unhappily. You felt tears start to form in your eyes before you wiped them away quickly, putting on a fake smile and grabbing a sweater on the way.

Just a little bit longer. . .

Percy had offered to teach you some basic maneuvers and you'd accepted. What you hadn't realized was that everyone else would be there too. You felt your stomach flop in worry.

"Hey Y/N! I was wondering where you were!" He said and handed you your sword.

"I was just grabbing my water, don't be so worried, you're like my mom." You said and twirled the sword a little.

"Ok. So first your stance. Keep your feet pretty far apart so you don't get knocked over." You widened your stance a little. "Good. Now put this foot farther forward for even more balance." You did so. "Nice. Now hold the sword like- here let me help you." He positioned the sword  and you gripped it tightly. "Great. Now swing in slow motion like this." He swung the sword gently into the dummy, pretending to decapitate it. You repeated the motion. "Awesome. Now do it with a bit more power." 

You practiced for about an hour, learning different attacks and blocks. You were sweating buckets because of the sweater you were wearing.

"Just a minute." You said feeling dizzy and really hungry. The last time you ate was lunch yesterday. You stumbled over to the bench and reached for your water. 

"You ok?" Percy asked, sounding concerned.

"I'm fine. Just a little thirsty." You drank about half the water down in a gulp.

"Maybe you should take your sweater off Y/N, it's boiling."

"Ok, mom. I'm good." You joked and tried to stand up again. You tripped but recovered quickly.

"No, I'm serious Y/N you should take off the sweater." He said. You stuck your tongue out at him. You really didn't want to, the shirt underneath was rather tight but it would look weird if you kept refusing so you did. You folded your arms in front of your stomach to hide it a little.

"Are you ok? If you want we can take a break for lunch or something." He offered. You felt queasy at the mention of food.

"No really, I'm fine." You said, not wanting to look weak or be forced into eating something. Percy looked very skeptical but didn't pry.

"Ok then. Arms up. I want to teach you one more- Jason taught me this one." He demonstrated it smoothly and you stepped up to take a turn but tripped again.