(Solangelo) I Hate that I'm Broken. . .

Will's pov

Now you'll forget all the feelings you have for Nico, you hate him now, alright sweetie? He's a terrible horrible person who is mean to everyone. You hate him.

I woke up from my dream with a pounding headache and a memory of a beautiful glowing woman.

Nico's pov

I wanted to see Will this morning and cuddle early so I snuck over to his cabin before anyone else was awake except for some Hermes kids sneaking into the camp store. I had a bouquet of flowers ready too, and I was hoping to make him blush. I didn't knock on the door, instead opting to shadow travel in, even if he would be mad. Will looked asleep so I put the flowers on his bedside table and kissed him awake. He woke up pretty quick but pushed my face away. Thinking he was just grouchy because I woke him up, I lay down next to him and wrapped my arm around him. He turned over to look at me and gave a shout or horror. He shoved me off the bed roughly and I hit my head on the headboard.

"What the hell do you think you're doing in my bed? Get away from me you freak!" He shouted a look of disgust on his face. The words hurt more than the lump on my head which was growing rapidly by the minute. I stood up shakily and took a step towards him with my hand out. Maybe this is a prank. Maybe he's just joking. "Will? Sweetie? What's wrong?" I was scared to hear the answer. I touched his face softly and he slapped my hand away. "Don't touch me!" He howled waking up most of the cabin. "You filthy thing, why would you call me sweetie?" He continued. "Because you're my boyfriend!" I shouted all hopes of this being a prank gone. "Why would I ever date YOU! I hate you. Get out of here you piece of garbage, no one wants you!" He kicked at my stomach but hit my arm savagely. Kayla stepped forward to intervene but I shadow travelled away before anything more could happen.

I didn't know where I was and I couldn't care less. I fell onto some sort of hard stone and started sobbing uncontrollably. I felt as if someone had reached down my throat and stabbed my heart. Not ripped it out, only stabbed it so that I could feel every ounce of emotional pain being pumped through it. My head and arm were probably swelling up but right now I couldn't even feel the physical pain.

You freak. You filthy thing. Will's words swirled around my head echoing and bouncing off my broken heart. Piece of garbage. Why would I ever assume someone would love me? Bianca left me. Mom left me. Dad left me. Percy left me. Now Will's left me. How could I be so stupid!? To open up to someone because I LOVED them? I knew better than that but my heart got away from my common sense. I hate you. That was the worst. That hurt more than his sharp blows, more than the insults, more than his disgust. He hated me. Like everyone else in my life.

And I still loved him. I loved him with every painful breath that wracked through my body. I loved him with every sob that shook my body. I loved him with every beat of my broken heart. I was alone in the world again. It was always going to be this way wasn't it? Nico against the world. Not Nico and Bianca. Not Nico and Percy. Not even Nico and Will. I would always be alone. And maybe it was better that way. I wouldn't get hurt that way. No one loved me so maybe, just maybe if I was alone I wouldn't love anybody. And the pain might end. Finally.

I wanted to stop the river of tears running down my cheeks and nose but they wouldn't stop. I wished the gods would turn me to stone. I wished they would kill me. But most of all I wished for Will's arms around me, comforting and strong. But I wasn't worthy of Will, he's right. I'm just a piece of garbage, why would he want me? I still remembered his smile, his voice, his everything and I wished with all the pieces of my broken heart that it could go back to that. Back to when everything was happy and Will loved me. I wished.

But wishing wasn't good enough and time didn't fly backwards to when I was loved. Would I do it again if I had a chance? Yes. I would have and still will do anything for the sound of Will's voice. I would be with him for those few happy months over and over again and get my heart broken over and over again. Those had been the best three months of my life and I wouldn't give them up for the world.

Maybe I can die and I could see Bianca again? She DID love me before she died. Trying to get something from me. It was my fault she died. Would she even want to see me? It was my fault Will hates me. I have failed everyone in my life and I'll never stop. Because I'm not good enough.

I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you.

I sat back on my throne. success. I had tricked the Solace boy and now the other one is heartbroken. What drama! I love it so much! I flicked my finger and the sun boy's emotions went back to normal. What fun! I really need to do this more often!

"What do you need to do more often Aphrodite?" My ugly husband, Hephaestus said. Did I say that out loud?

"Oh nothing, go polish a shield or something dear."

Word count( excluding author's note) :1002

Ok I hated and enjoyed writing this. I detest myself for writing it but it was also very therapeutic.

Did you cry?