23

Hey.... it's been a hot minute... sry about the short Haitus... didn't mean to. I was trying to get out of writer's block and get this chapter done and figure out what I'm doing for the ending... I thought I had it planned out and I don't soooo.... Sry about the wait y'all. 

~bldysketcher

________________________________________________________________________________

 "Talia, sweetheart... it's time to wake up..." Kaya tried to gently wake me up. I was more hungover than I thought I would after only drinking two glasses of wine the night before. Kaya and I had spent most of the night dancing and watching movies while singing to karaoke awfully on purpose. I just pressed a pillow over my face and went right back into my sleep deprived daze. Kaya stood by me with her arms crossed and a scowl on her face. "Talia come on. You get married in four hours! You slept in! Let's go woman!" She said as she ripped the covers off of me and slashed a little bit of water on me, just to get me awake. I jolted up out of bed and rushed to the bathroom to clean up before we began getting ready for the ceremony.

I was brought to the room where I would be getting my hair and makeup done that connected to the room where my dress was. I was so excited to get all dolled up. I never used to like dressing up for people until I met Kieran. I always wanted to look nice for him, ever since the day he complimented my outfit for the first time. I kept my mind focused on the actual wedding and not the fact that there are going to be hundreds of people staring at me as I walk down a long aisle.

I sat down at the chair where I would have my hair and makeup professionally done. During the long process, Kaya got ready and Laika was the one who was most excited next to me to get ready. She looked beautiful in her dress. It had a white, long sleeved top with a long, red skirt that reached her toes. It was very flowy and not at all poofy. It was the same style as my wedding dress, just with different patterns and fabrics. I finally got my hair and makeup done. My hair was simple. Half up, half down with baby's breath intertwined throughout my hair. It was also lightly curled with at least two cans of hairspray. It was finally time for me to get into my dress and then take some pictures.

I walked into the room where my dress was with a blindfold over my eyes. I had picked out the fabrics and helped design the dress, but I had never seen it in person. Kaya led me up to the dress and then I finally took off the blindfold. As soon as my eyes saw the dress, I began to cry. Although my crying didn't last long since Kaya was stuffing tissues in my face to prevent my makeup from running, which made me laugh. Laika came running in the room with a piece of paper. Laika's long, auburn hair flowed behind her as she ran. It was too adorable. She handed me the paper and I opened it. It was a note from Kieran.

"I can't wait to see you, my love. I miss you already! I just want to cuddle with you and see the world with you and eat food with you! I don't want to miss out on anything as long as it is with you! :)

-Kieran"

I smiled at the note and I took another piece of paper and wrote back to him.

"You're so clingy! :) I love you and I can't wait to be your wife! Just wait a little bit longer and I'll pet your head and cuddle you all you want! ;)

-Talia"

I handed the note to Laika and she took it and ran all the way back to the other room where Kieran was. I looked back at the dress and couldn't believe how detailed it was. The top was a deep red, bateau neckline, laced with little gold and off-white flowers. The skirt of the dress was my favorite part. It was just a bunch of layers of teul that flowed down from my waist, but every layer of teul was different. I saw bits of sparkling fabric under white teul and on the top layers was a few layers of sparkling fabric that glittered light red, pinks and white. It was a gorgeous dress. The train of the dress was at least eight feet behind me and there was gold sequins crawling up the dress, to right above the torso.