In the middle of the night, I felt really hungry and I could feel my necklace burning my chest. I got up and stepped over Kieran's sleeping body and headed to the kitchen. Kieran looks so peaceful and harmless while he's sleeping. Almost like a child. I walk over to the fridge and grab an apple from the middle drawer. I decided to cut the apple into slices since my teeth were hurting me and I couldn't really bite into anything. I sat at the island and ate my apple. Everything was fine until I finished the third slice of the six pieces I had and suddenly became really nauseous. I stopped eating my midnight snack and walked over to the drawer and got saran wrap. I put it over the bowl of apples and then put it over the bowl and then put it back in the fridge.

"Apple's shouldn't be making me feel sick." I said, almost trying to convince myself. I decided not to eat anymore that night and went to bed since my stomach hurt as well as my gums.

The next morning, I woke up to a weight on the edge of my bed. I peaked my eyes open just a bit to be able to tell that it was Kieran. My stomach didn't hurt anymore, but this time, I was starving.

"Happy Birthday Talia!" He said with a plate stacked with pancakes that had sprinkles and syrup all over them. It smelled so good. I smiled and sat up with my messy hair and baggy eyes. I smiled and then hugged Kieran. As soon as he put the plate by my bed so that he could hug me back, something inside of me snapped again. As if I had no control over my body, I tackled Kieran, pinning him to the bed. "T-Talia What are you doing?!" He yelled. As soon as I realized that I was growling and hissing at him, I was suddenly in control of my actions again. I didn't know what was happening and it really scared me. I started breathing heavily and freaking out and Kieran sat up and tried to hold my hand to calm me down. I quickly took my hand away from him and sat away from him.

"W-what did I just do?..." I trailed off. Kieran insisted on holding my hand and this time I hesitantly let him.

"Are you okay?" He asked. I looked at Kieran as if he was crazy. Did he not just experience anything that just happened?! He still looked a little freaked out, but he seemed calm at the same time. Almost like this had happened before.

"I should be asking you that..." I softly said back to him. Kieran rubbed his thumb across my hand and smirked.

"I'm fine." He said. Somehow, I didn't believe him. "Let's go eat." He said completely ignoring what had just happened. He pulled me up out of bed and handed me a sweatshirt to put on. I only had one sweatshirt and it was in the washing machine. This one was dark blue and it smelled like Kieran's cologne. I put it on and then Kieran walked me out to the kitchen table. The sun was really bright this morning. The rays gleamed in the windows, illuminating the entire house. Kieran put the plate on the table and handed me a fork and knife.

"Thanks for the food. You didn't have to do this for me." I said taking a bite of the pancakes. Kieran sat across from me and ate some of his pancakes. He smiled and nodded. I savored the flavor of the pancakes. They were amazing. They were really fluffy and tall. "These are so good! Thank you for making them" I told Kieran.

"I'm glad you like them. It's the one thing I'm good at making." He laughed. I giggled softly before eating the rest of the three pancakes. I took a drink of orange juice and then put my plate as well as Kieran's in the sink to wash later. Kieran had brought his computer and we sat down on the couch. He opened the laptop and a red screen showed up with a symbol in the middle of it. It was in the shape of a circle, but there was the shape of a moon in the middle with different symbols around it. The one at the top was a six pointed star, the one at the bottom was an "x", the one on the left was a wolf and the one on the right was a bat. I looked at the sign as long as I could. I felt that I had seen it somewhere before. I looked at what Kieran was doing. He put his finger print into the computer before unlocking it. "I downloaded some movies if you want to watch them." He said.