14: Being a suspect SUCKS 😭

Once everyone was in the trial room, the doors swiftly shut. And the 2nd trial had begun.

"So who killed Mahiru?! Confess now!" Hiyoko yelled angrily

"Why are you yelling when we all know it's you," Akane said

"It could also be mura! Oh, how will the ultimates get out of this situation!" Nagito said, already being himself.

"Well before accusing anyone we should look at the evidence. Let's try to NOT get everyone killed." Mura said, already tired of everyone.

"Right. So first things first the-" Hajime began but was interrupted by monokuma.

"Hold it! Why don't we solve the OTHER murder first? it's crucial to solving Mahiru's murder! And I worked hard on it ya know!" Monokuma said happily

"OTHER MURDER? BUT EVERYONE IS HERE! NO ONE IS DEAD!" Nekomaru said, saying what we are all thinking

"I think he means the one from the motive... Right monokuma?" Chiaki said quietly but still loud enough for us to hear.

"B-but... n-none of us p-played it... right?" mikan whimpered, a few people looked ashamed.

"so I guess we have to rely on the few who played it to solve the fuckin case. then we can find out who killed the redhead." Fuyuhiko said, excluding himself

"Sorry fuyuhiko. you played it as well. I know of a few who played it. Fuyuhiko, Hajime, and myself." Chiaki said, exposing herself and throwing Hajime and Fuyuhiko under the bus.

"y-you bitch! ill kill you for this! but yeah fine. I fuckin played it alright? but I don't know how this will help solve Mahiru's death." fuyuhiko said, going from agitated to annoyed.

"Oh trust me it will help solve it! so why doesn't... Let's go with...Hajime! Explain what happened in the game if you would! Chop chop!" Monokuma said

"I was going to do it anyway... Well." Hajime began, but Mura decided that she would space out. I mean what else can she do? She wasn't even allowed to investigate.

Well, mura continued spacing out until Hajime said something quite interesting.

"It seems like the girls in the game represent people here... There's a mean girl, a happy-go-lucky girl, a shy girl, except one girl is unrelated it seems. Other than the fact that she is related to an angry guy. But the angry guy's sister was killed. Does that explain everything?" Hajime said, covering it quite well.

"So... Ibuki kind of wasn't paying attention... Can we get a who's who clarification! Ibuki needs subtitles!" Ibuki said.

"Well clearly the mean girl represents hiyoko, the shy girl represents mikan, the happy-go-lucky girl represents you Ibuki, and the angry guy is fuyuhiko. That part is obvious." Chiaki stated

"I-im in a v-video game?! I s-should s-sew t-them f-for s-slander!" Mikan said, crying.

"WAIT... SO SINCE THE ANGRY GUY IS FUYUHIKO... AND THE DEAD GIRL IN THE GAME IS HIS SISTER... AND MAHIRU IS A DEAD GIRL... ARE MAHIRU AND FUYUHIKO RELATED?!" Nekomaru yelled, looking stunned

"W-well that's a possibility... But we should probably solve the in-game case first..." Hajime began, and as such, mura stopped paying attention.

Though something else caused her to snap back to reality

"I believe it wasn't a pervert who killed the girl... I believe it was girl D! Who I hadn't mentioned until now because she was less important... Girl D wasn't remarkable in any way, other than the fact that she was friends with a girl who was bullied quite a lot by the victim. So I believe that girl d killed the victim as revenge for her friend!" Hajime said, quite proudly.